Roblox Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
I don't know how to break this to you OP, but you don't have to listen to everyone's conversations because they don't cater to you anyways. You seem super entitled... Roblox is a huge game with reaches all around the world, expect other languages. Just block and move on like a rational person if you get so pressed over that kind of stuff.

· Premium member
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I don't know how to break this to you OP, but you don't have to listen to everyone's conversations because they don't cater to you anyways. You seem super entitled... Roblox is a huge game with reaches all around the world, expect other languages. Just block and move on like a rational person if you get so pressed over that kind of stuff.
who are you even talking to

· Registered
320 Posts
Lol, if we're in an age where people don't know what "OP" means anymore... geez.

· Super Moderator
4,444 Posts
Lol, if we're in an age where people don't know what "OP" means anymore... geez.
Well, there are a lot of young people here

As in, under 13 young

Edit: think they also said English is their second language

· Premium member
1,285 Posts
Maybe someday Roblox will add different language servers but I doubt it will be anytime soon. I don't care about seeing others type in a foreign language when I play.

Just wait until you meet Estonians speaking in a simplified way. They shorten most words to 2 or 3 letters and most of it sounds like a caveman speaking.
I know mina, minu -> ma, mu; sina, sinu -> sa, su; and other pronoun shortenings. What are some other examples?

· Registered
135 Posts
Who do you think he's talking to?

· Premium member
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Maybe someday Roblox will add different language servers but I doubt it will be anytime soon. I don't care about seeing others type in a foreign language when I play.

Just wait until you meet Estonians speaking in a simplified way. They shorten most words to 2 or 3 letters and most of it sounds like a caveman speaking.
I know mina, minu -> ma, mu; sina, sinu -> sa, su; and other pronoun shortenings. What are some other examples?
roblox adding separate language servers is actually a good idea

ok what even is this thread, its all ruined by replys
its like people are offended easily just bc so , they even dont know spanish and they get triggered

· Banned
3,133 Posts

Those are "official" shortenings. In Estonian there is written Estonian (Ionger and official) and spoken Estonian (shorter and unofficial) and some of the spoken Estonian is teached in school (basically official spoken Estonian). Some "unofficial" examples would be (left unofficial spoken, right official written): wa (or vä) --> või, ss --> siis and dav --> davai. Keep in mind that I have absolutely no clue how to write unofficial spoken Estonian and so I got these from reading a few messages from a friend of mine.

· Registered
2 Posts
yes im spanish so shut up

i mean, its not on me, but millions of players had to deal with this too
the fact that the spanish community is growing so much makes it unbearable.

and i perfectly understand them, problem is, is that if they speak a single language, at leat do it well
if you are from UK and you are going to speak like this:

helo kould ai get a cheezeburgor

then, it's simply stupid

except in spain its much worse
people will say

Hola, me podrías dar una hamburguesa?*

to

ola me podri as dar una ambur gesa*

translated to:

*Hello, could you give me a cheeseburger?

*elo kold you giv a amburg er

which really makes me mad

why am i saying this: is because thousands, maybe millions of people can't get or search a friend that easily because there are a thausand of spanish people talking in a server
its now kind of hard to find a "your native language" speaker (not spanish) that you might be friends with.

i'm not trying to be racist or whatever here, just saying that you cannot make friends in popular games anymore
or theres a low chance you get a (native language) speaker

pls dont get mad at me this was just me saying stupid words please forgive me pleaseplaeaseplaeplwql

Overall, You cannot find your "your native language" speaker that easily, since it's harder to finda and roblox is flooded with those.
I

I tried to set my Location I setting to UK It does nothing. I don't wanna pay for a VPN either. I live near the Texas and Mexican border. I am horrible at Spanish.

How I see it, your point is that you're annoyed by bad grammar, but only if they're spanish.
idk man, sounds kinda racist to me.

Spanish people are flooding roblox?
idk man, sounds kinda racist to me. You're free to speak whatever language you like

annoyed by bad grammar?
make sure yours is perfect then

I'm not going to point out what I can't explain in a single sentence because I'm too lazy, but that whole post is super racist
im annoyed at people who speak spanish with bad grammar because when i put the text in google translate it shows up as
View attachment 24042
and im just left wondering waht the hell is a ambur gesa

unlike if someone who speaks english with bad grammar i can somehow put the pieces together and figure out what he is saying
I speak some Spanish, and that means Hamburger.

· Registered
3 Posts
yes im spanish so shut up i mean, its not on me, but millions of players had to deal with this too the fact that the spanish community is growing so much makes it unbearable. and i perfectly understand them, problem is, is that if they speak a single language, at leat do it well if you are from UK and you are going to speak like this: helo kould ai get a cheezeburgor then, it's simply stupid except in spain its much worse people will say Hola, me podrías dar una hamburguesa?* to ola me podri as dar una ambur gesa* translated to: *Hello, could you give me a cheeseburger? *elo kold you giv a amburg er which really makes me mad why am i saying this: is because thousands, maybe millions of people can't get or search a friend that easily because there are a thausand of spanish people talking in a server its now kind of hard to find a "your native language" speaker (not spanish) that you might be friends with. i'm not trying to be racist or whatever here, just saying that you cannot make friends in popular games anymore or theres a low chance you get a (native language) speaker pls dont get mad at me this was just me saying stupid words please forgive me pleaseplaeaseplaeplwql Overall, You cannot find your "your native language" speaker that easily, since it's harder to finda and roblox is flooded with those.
this is prolly the worst take ive ever seen someone take on the internet

· Registered
3 Posts
yes im spanish so shut up

i mean, its not on me, but millions of players had to deal with this too
the fact that the spanish community is growing so much makes it unbearable.

and i perfectly understand them, problem is, is that if they speak a single language, at leat do it well
if you are from UK and you are going to speak like this:

helo kould ai get a cheezeburgor

then, it's simply stupid

except in spain its much worse
people will say

Hola, me podrías dar una hamburguesa?*

to

ola me podri as dar una ambur gesa*

translated to:

*Hello, could you give me a cheeseburger?

*elo kold you giv a amburg er

which really makes me mad

why am i saying this: is because thousands, maybe millions of people can't get or search a friend that easily because there are a thausand of spanish people talking in a server
its now kind of hard to find a "your native language" speaker (not spanish) that you might be friends with.

i'm not trying to be racist or whatever here, just saying that you cannot make friends in popular games anymore
or theres a low chance you get a (native language) speaker

pls dont get mad at me this was just me saying stupid words please forgive me pleaseplaeaseplaeplwql

Overall, You cannot find your "your native language" speaker that easily, since it's harder to finda and roblox is flooded with those.
the fact i had to create an account to say this is prolly the worst take ive ever seen someone say on the internet says a lot about this post

21 - 36 of 36 Posts