Roblox Forum banner
1 - 19 of 36 Posts

· Premium member
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes im spanish so shut up

i mean, its not on me, but millions of players had to deal with this too
the fact that the spanish community is growing so much makes it unbearable.

and i perfectly understand them, problem is, is that if they speak a single language, at leat do it well
if you are from UK and you are going to speak like this:

helo kould ai get a cheezeburgor

then, it's simply stupid

except in spain its much worse
people will say

Hola, me podrías dar una hamburguesa?*

to

ola me podri as dar una ambur gesa*

translated to:

*Hello, could you give me a cheeseburger?

*elo kold you giv a amburg er

which really makes me mad

why am i saying this: is because thousands, maybe millions of people can't get or search a friend that easily because there are a thausand of spanish people talking in a server
its now kind of hard to find a "your native language" speaker (not spanish) that you might be friends with.

i'm not trying to be racist or whatever here, just saying that you cannot make friends in popular games anymore
or theres a low chance you get a (native language) speaker

pls dont get mad at me this was just me saying stupid words please forgive me pleaseplaeaseplaeplwql

Overall, You cannot find your "your native language" speaker that easily, since it's harder to finda and roblox is flooded with those.

· Registered
2,455 Posts
How I see it, your point is that you're annoyed by bad grammar, but only if they're spanish.
idk man, sounds kinda racist to me.

Spanish people are flooding roblox?
idk man, sounds kinda racist to me. You're free to speak whatever language you like

annoyed by bad grammar?
make sure yours is perfect then

I'm not going to point out what I can't explain in a single sentence because I'm too lazy, but that whole post is super racist

· Registered
2,169 Posts
How I see it, your point is that you're annoyed by bad grammar, but only if they're spanish.

idk man, sounds kinda racist to me. You're free to speak whatever language you like

annoyed by bad grammar?

I'm not going to point out what I can't explain in a single sentence because I'm too lazy, but that whole post is super racist
Racist? but he's spanish to!

· Registered
2,455 Posts

annoyed by bad grammar?

Racist? but he's spanish to!
And? That doesn't keep the post from being racist.
His post applies to other languages as well.

· Registered
2,455 Posts

annoyed by bad grammar?

im annoyed at people who speak spanish with bad grammar because when i put the text in google translate it shows up as
View attachment 24042
and im just left wondering waht the hell is a ambur gesa

unlike if someone who speaks english with bad grammar i can somehow put the pieces together and figure out what he is saying
then you're just mad because their grammar is bad, not because they're spanish.

You can put the pieces together and figure out what they're saying in english, because you're fluent in the language.

· Premium member
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

annoyed by bad grammar?

im annoyed at people who speak spanish with bad grammar because when i put the text in google translate it shows up as
View attachment 24042
and im just left wondering waht the hell is a ambur gesa

unlike if someone who speaks english with bad grammar i can somehow put the pieces together and figure out what he is saying
because google translate kind of corrects stuff

· Registered
28 Posts
yes im spanish so shut up

i mean, its not on me, but millions of players had to deal with this too
the fact that the spanish community is growing so much makes it unbearable.

and i perfectly understand them, problem is, is that if they speak a single language, at leat do it well
if you are from UK and you are going to speak like this:

helo kould ai get a cheezeburgor

then, it's simply stupid

except in spain its much worse
people will say

Hola, me podrías dar una hamburguesa?*

to

ola me podri as dar una ambur gesa*

translated to:

*Hello, could you give me a cheeseburger?

*elo kold you giv a amburg er

which really makes me mad

why am i saying this: is because thousands, maybe millions of people can't get or search a friend that easily because there are a thausand of spanish people talking in a server
its now kind of hard to find a "your native language" speaker (not spanish) that you might be friends with.

i'm not trying to be racist or whatever here, just saying that you cannot make friends in popular games anymore
or theres a low chance you get a (native language) speaker

pls dont get mad at me this was just me saying stupid words please forgive me pleaseplaeaseplaeplwql

Overall, You cannot find your "your native language" speaker that easily, since it's harder to finda and roblox is flooded with those.
it might put you in servers close to you or servers where your set language is.

· Registered
135 Posts
Maybe just mind your own business and let people speak their own language, or take some initiative and learn some yourself. You have no control over the type of people who play, and they have no reason to speak English or shut up when you're around. I see this very often, and frankly nobody cares. If you're going to whine about it, then for the sake of everyone else on the server, just go to another one. Its no that hard to understand. And no, being descended from Latin immigrants while not speaking the language does not make you like the people you're ridiculing or excuse you from being a prick.

Either ignore it or leave, your choice.

· Registered
5,341 Posts
Maybe just mind your own business and let people speak their own language, or take some initiative and learn some yourself. You have no control over the type of people who play, and they have no reason to speak English or shut up when you're around. I see this very often, and frankly nobody cares. If you're going to whine about it, then for the sake of everyone else on the server, just go to another one. Its no that hard to understand. And no, being descended from Latin immigrants while not speaking the language does not make you like the people you're ridiculing or excuse you from being a prick.

he knows the language
but i think most of those kids are just on mobile so they're using bad grammer to type faster

· Registered
135 Posts

he knows the language
but i think most of those kids are just on mobile so they're using bad grammer to type faster
Still no excuse for discriminating against them, they're children. How has speaking their own language made the site worse?

· Premium member
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

he knows the language
you're kind of right, but not really

· Registered
135 Posts

he knows the language
you're kind of right, but not really
How so? I could also say the same thing about your argument.

1 - 19 of 36 Posts