Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of 8th annual bloxys awards is allowed or voting every Roblox content creator or popular games on Roblox for example Adopt Me! You can vote every popular game on Roblox and Roblox YouTuber this event is lack of voting or unfair 8th annual bloxys awards I'm potential creator or 1k subscriber or free for all voting however every Roblox YouTuber or get 1k to 10k subscriber has not on a list WELCOME TO BLOXBURG haven't on the list ANIME FIGHTING SIMULATOR haven't on the list. Please for potential creator add on the list of next annual bloxys awards

Font Electronic signage Neon Electric blue Magenta

I'm potential creator!!!!! BLOXYS AWARDS IS TRASH EVENT

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
First of 8th annual bloxys awards is allowed or voting every Roblox content creator or popular games on Roblox for example Adopt Me! You can vote every popular game on Roblox and Roblox YouTuber this event is lack of voting or unfair 8th annual bloxys awards I'm potential creator or 1k subscriber or free for all voting however every Roblox YouTuber or get 1k to 10k subscriber has not on a list WELCOME TO BLOXBURG haven't on the list ANIME FIGHTING SIMULATOR haven't on the list. Please for potential creator add on the list of next annual bloxys awards

View attachment 39440
I am gonna have to disagree with you there.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts

View attachment 39440
Maybe not every one, but they aren't very good Imma be honest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.