I will ask you all these questions.
The questions are:
1. No slenders on Roblox.
2. No online daters.
3. No hackers.
4. No exploiters.
5. Old Roblox UI
6. Old website.
7. Old ROBLOX Features (like Tickets, Ambassadors button, Builder's club, and old features of everything.)
8. Can message everyone.
9. Old names of the ROBLOX buttons (Like Games Catalog Develop ROBUX)
10. it's the old ROBLOX logo.
Reply down here to ask something!

4,393 Posts
1. Imagine judging someone by how they dress in a block game
2. They’ve existed on roblox for nearly 15 years
3. ^^^
4. ^^^^^^^^
5. It wasn’t that great
6. Fair
7. Most of those features were useless and/or still exist under a new name
8. You still can?
9. Why would that matter
10. Also fair

· Registered
57 Posts
2. is wrong, online daters definetely existed all the way back from the early day of roblox releases
3. they were actually more exploiters because force filtering enable did not exist back in there
5. roblox ui is based on opinion
7. tickets would ruin the roblox economy because of ticket farmer
8. bad privacy, not everyone wants to be message by random users or bully
also another thing roblox moderation was even worse back then

it has slightly improved now but as of the year it is no good

· MKunderscoreXR
IKEA superiority 😍
2,905 Posts
The reason is Why?
I will ask you all these questions.
The questions are:
2. No online daters.
3. No hackers.
4. No exploiters.
5. Old Roblox UI
6. Old website.
7. Old ROBLOX Features (like Tickets, Ambassadors button, Builder's club, and old features of everything.)
8. Can message everyone.
Reply down here to ask something!
1. slenders still existed they just wore different stuff
2. online dating was a major issue on roblox ever since it started getting popular
3. hackers always existed
4. so did exploiters
5. eh kinda agree the new one sucks
6. ditto above
7. tickets were abused to get infinite robux, rest i agree
8. you dont wanna be a big youtuber and get your messages spammed by annoying fans
9. do you really care about some small text changing?
10. eh i agree to a point

· Registered
demo main
2,108 Posts
2. No online daters.
May I present you: the 2014 sterotypical "ODer" outfit
Eyewear Flash photography Sleeve Vision care Gesture

Glasses Outerwear Arm Toy Gesture

Toy Gesture Fictional character Action figure Art

3. No hackers.
4. No exploiters.
Search up the 2012 April Fools Hack.
Also search up coolkid and that guy who sabotaged the 2012 Egg Hunt

5. Old Roblox UI
6. Old website.
Agreeable, but there were some problems with that too.

Somewhat agreed, except maybe for the tix part. Tix is a weird story; tix can be abused to destroy the economy, but I feel like Tix can be implemented back in a way that doesn't wreck the economy. Just disable the transfer of Tix to Robux and we're fine.

8. Can message everyone.
Actually a bad feature for Youtubers, Devs, and those who want privacy.

Not a big deal at the end of the day.

I agree, new logo suck, but the older logos suck too. The only exception is the 2012 logo.

· Registered
1,013 Posts
1. No slenders on Roblox. - People spend real cash on Robux, they can spend it how they want.
2. No online daters. - They've been around for a long time. If they weren't doing it in the game, they did it on Skype.
3. No hackers. - Roblox was so primitive back then, you could probably use Lucky Patcher to get Robux.
4. No exploiters. - Exploiting was as easy then as it is today - install an executor.
5. Old Roblox UI - It was awful.
6. Old website. - You mean the one full of Groupon ads?
7. Old ROBLOX Features (like Tickets, Ambassadors button, Builder's club, and old features of everything.) - Tix were just a way of keeping a consistent player base by having people come back every day for it
8. Can message everyone. - People have a right to privacy. If they have chat and messages off, move on with life.
9. Old names of the ROBLOX buttons (Like Games Catalog Develop ROBUX) - That's not even important.
10. it's the old ROBLOX logo - It was alright, but the new one is clean.

Both are mid.

· Registered
61 Posts
Here's my response to these:
1. No slenders on Roblox. - Yes, but half of them aren't even toxic and they're very rare to find anyway.
2. No online daters. - Online daters are apart of every gaming community, and besides I haven't found an ODer who wasnt trolling since 2016.
3. No hackers. - Again, very rare to find someone who goes out of their way to hack into a roblox account unless it's a name snipe or rare account ID.
4. No exploiters. - Same with #2. There is no game that doesn't have a cheater or exploiter.
5. Old Roblox UI - The old roblox UI was an eyesore lmao.
6. Old website. - Same with #5. Also no dark mode :(
7. Old ROBLOX Features (like Tickets, Ambassadors button, Builder's club, and old features of everything.) - Tix was horrible and could very easily be manipulated. Just play Flex your account age, tons of old tix bot accounts. And premium is literally just BC but better.
8. Can message everyone. - People want privacy.. lol.
9. Old names of the ROBLOX buttons (Like Games Catalog Develop ROBUX) - Who cares? They're making it easier to find what you need.
10. it's the old ROBLOX logo. - your opinion.

· MKunderscoreXR
IKEA superiority 😍
2,905 Posts
WARNING: if you think old roblox is a trash, the game is looking-like realistic robloxians! tThe old roblox is better! old ui, old avatar, good old roblox game: nostalgig. are you nostalgic enough?
You joined roblox a few months ago, there is no "nostalgia" you're experiencing
also you can still make old looking avatars and most games back then were rubbish compared to the average front-page game nowadays

· Registered
61 Posts
WARNING: if you think old roblox is a trash, the game is looking-like realistic robloxians! tThe old roblox is better! old ui, old avatar, good old roblox game: nostalgig. are you nostalgic enough?
I have a 2008 account, and I guarantee it's older than you yourself dawg. Old roblox was not better, even some Wii games had better FPS than old Roblox did. Also your account is barely a year old dawg. I have no idea why you're even discussing this.

· Registered
79 Posts
ain't tix removed in 2016 beacuse there are a lot of tix farming accounts
that why roblox has billion accounts
you can see some old roblox user (not really they are tix farm account with name like JPJOIdiwfiejifje)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts