Roblox Forum banner

Why they turn off comment?

• Remove the turn off comment setting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you turn off comment in youtube video i will give you instant dislike (i have return dislike plugin and also creator can still see the dislike in youtube studio content page)

example:
are you scared?
are you scared of being raided by a lot of minecraft stan? (like me in december 2020)

if you turn off comment in video you are coward and have no brain
Done.

the website banner :3
12,865 Posts
It sounds stupid from you that you insult kids when YOU are also a kid yourself, turning off comments has other reasons too like to avoid hate (that as a content creator myself, I understand) or maybe she just forgot to turn on comments cause they are off by default. Any way I see this, YOU are the one in the wrong.

· Registered
5 Posts
They dont need to be a coward to turn off the comments, sometimes they forget to turn it on, sometimes the comments gets spammed by bots that attempt to get people to click a shady link. There's lots of reasons and not only these listed here, hopefully this comment help answering your question along with the other users that commented on this post 😄

· Registered
Wannabe artist
5,195 Posts
I actually watched the video: I'm genuinely impressed with her confidence to show her face to the internet. Even if the comments are off, she deserves that little bitty of support because she did something that even I wouldn't do. I'm even more proud that her parents are not making use of her for money. You can tell that this is HER passion and HER dream and that her parents don't want to be involved or risk her channel's name. If anything, she isn't a coward. She is a fighter in a sea of fish. If you're seeing this, I wish you all the best in your dreams and I hope you succeed in whatever endeavors you embark on. I didn't cringe once, honestly.

the website banner :3
12,865 Posts
I actually watched the video: I'm genuinely impressed with her confidence to show her face to the internet. Even if the comments are off, she deserves that little bitty of support because she did something that even I wouldn't do. I'm even more proud that her parents are not making use of her for money. You can tell that this is HER passion and HER dream and that her parents don't want to be involved or risk her channel's name. If anything, she isn't a coward. She is a fighter in a sea of fish. If you're seeing this, I wish you all the best in your dreams and I hope you succeed in whatever endeavors you embark on. I didn't cringe once, honestly.
Meanwhile I spent over 2 hours today trying to record my 3 minute English presentation...

· Registered
There are microplastics in my blood.
551 Posts
You're a coward for not doing a complaint video with your face only and a full 3 hour thesis on why comments should be turned on with backed research and peer-reviewed information 🤬
Unironically based, make a vid explaining why the people should not be silenced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts