Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Does anyone think that the reason they gave for shutting down the official roblox forums was adequate? They basically just said they can't moderate the content right?
Did I miss something?
What is your opinion?
I think it's because of all the spammers? I used the roblox forums like a week BEFORE they shut it down, I barely got used to the roblox forums.

·
Registered
24 Posts
should've just removed general discussions, the building and scripting parts of the forums were a very large part of where i'd put my builds out there and not having a place to do that really stunted my motivation

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, it was because of spammers. But not just any spammers. There's this youtuber QuackityHq, his acc got banned and him and several thousands of people spammed roblox forums, roblox then restricted new accounts that they cant use forums for 120000 hours (13 years.) Then they got rid of forums altogether like 2 days later. The riot of Quackity started in early June and forums ended early June, so that's why I'm assuming it's cause of that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.