Roblox Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You can make the game long or make a simulator game because you can get more premium payout, This is my first suggestion.

You can make the game exciting fighting game but it is hard to make so i recommend you to create a scripting group or animating group and people really likes to buy gamepasses in fighting games so you can make cool gamepasses about the fighting game and BOOM you are rich...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can make the game long or make a simulator game because you can get more premium payout, This is my first suggestion.

You can make the game exciting fighting game but it is hard to make so i recommend you to create a scripting group or animating group and people really likes to buy gamepasses in fighting games so you can make cool gamepasses about the fighting game and BOOM you are rich...
Should this be an anime based game or should I come with my own original ideas?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a game that actually has an ending and isn't some boring tycoon where you grind just to rebirth and lose all your progress just so you can grind again
Haha ok so a story element?
yes
What type of game do you have in mind?
idk, like an space themed game were your goal is to destroy a bad planet
hmm ok sounds interesting but how would that end though?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
a game that actually has an ending and isn't some boring tycoon where you grind just to rebirth and lose all your progress just so you can grind again
yes
it would end with you destroying the bad planet

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes
yes
lol ok I'll see what I can come up with

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
A First Person shooter where customization doesn't exist and weapons are accurate to real life.

Every time you deploy, you're an entirely different person determined by a class you choose.

Maybe you picked scout and you're somewhere in a hole on the map, and you have a Mac-10 with a cyclone suppressor. (Map does not take place in America due to the Mac-10 being banned)

Or maybe you picked sniper and have an AWM because the map is snowy and cold.

Maybe you're a support soldier carrying ammo boxes and you're behind your teammates and your weapon is an RKD because you're in the Russian army.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A First Person shooter where customization doesn't exist and weapons are accurate to real life.

Every time you deploy, you're an entirely different person determined by a class you choose.

Maybe you picked scout and you're somewhere in a hole on the map, and you have a Mac-10 with a cyclone suppressor. (Map does not take place in America due to the Mac-10 being banned)

Or maybe you picked sniper and have an AWM because the map is snowy and cold.

Maybe you're a support soldier carrying ammo boxes and you're behind your teammates and your weapon is an RKD because you're in the Russian army.
Wow Sounds cool so would the player gets to play against each other?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.