Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like, not fully, I can still access the home page and I'm still able to listen to music (as far as i'm aware), but most of the time when I try to watch any actual videos it'll either redirect me to the block page halfway through OR they'd just send me to the block page immediately. I tried to use youtuberepeat (i learned about that from a gradeaundera video) to see if that's unblocked, but it immediately sent me to the block page and they say that was because it was NSFW (not exactly what they said but you get the point). Honestly, them blocking youtuberepeat was probably for the best because that was what everyone used to watch age restricted videos.

I know they're in the process of blocking Reddit (there's a low chance that when i go to a reddit post it sends me to the block page), which means it's a matter of time until they block RF.

·
If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
7,404 Posts
a matter of time until they block RF.
hard doubt, RF isn't as big of a social media platform as reddit/youtube/etc... people at your school probably doesn't know that this site exists
then explain the fact that it doesn't work on the school's wifi anymore
Depends on how small your school is they could be watching individual activity or it could be that you're going on the site multiple times a day so it could look like multiple people are hopping on and off.

This is just me speculating for I don't stalk high-school student's internet activity, nor do I do block websites from people completely. (Other than sites I'll block myself from going on)

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts
hard doubt, RF isn't as big of a social media platform as reddit/youtube/etc... people at your school probably doesn't know that this site exists
you sure it isnt your school wifi being garbage
i'm sure
then idk but im pretty sure they didn't start brainstorming social media sites and were like "OH HOW COULD WE FORGET ROBLOX FORUM DOT COM"

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm sure
then idk but im pretty sure they didn't start brainstorming social media sites and were like "OH HOW COULD WE FORGET ROBLOX FORUM DOT COM"
Well, they did specifically block the Roblox Wiki. That's the only wiki page they blocked to my knowledge.

·
7,404 Posts
i'm sure
Well, they did specifically block the Roblox Wiki. That's the only wiki page they blocked to my knowledge.
So it's more likely they're blocking things relating to Roblox, which makes more sense even if RF isn't tied to Roblox directly.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
So it's more likely they're blocking things relating to Roblox, which makes more sense even if RF isn't tied to Roblox directly.
To be fair, most people don't even know this website, so it's probably safe.

·
7,404 Posts
To be fair, most people don't even know this website, so it's probably safe.
True, but they're probably just typing in 'Roblox' and eventually would come across this site.

·
Banned
339 Posts
My school blocked ✨ everything ✨ besides school websites and for some reason wattpad (a writing website where the unholiest meets the even more unholy). My school has some explaining to do

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.