Roblox Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

the website banner :3
12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TW: I'm bad with gifts

My original idea was buying her a pair of hair cutting scissors because she cut her hair with regular scissors in the Summer and was really frustrated because she messed it up due to the bad scissors.

I thought this was an amazing gift idea because it's something she will actually use but today she mentioned that she's going to a hairdresser.
(She has pretty long hair so she isn't going to cut it again after that for a long time)

So now I have no idea and Christmas is around the corner, what should I give her?

Description of her that may help:
-She lives with her grandparents meaning they are quite limited financially
-She is the type of person to appreciate any present she gets so it would be hard for me to give her a bad present (but I still want to give her the best because she deserves it)
-She's probably going to give me something hand-made because she's into that stuff

12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you've made like 10 threads about ur girlfriend already
buy her jewelry or just give her money for her to choose something

also why is this a pinned thread
1. Yeah cuz she school :3
2. Jewelry is a good idea but she wouldn't like to get money because it's not personal
3. I messed up lol, sorry about that!

12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why this all i see 💀

in all honesty bro id just go with your gut n go with what YOU think is right, throughout your whole relationship youve just been asking roblox forum for advice when youre the one thats gotta carve out that future!
you learn that staying more private about your relationship is more beneficial

but to try to help, either something sentimental like matching jewelry or somethin holiday based, ugly sweaters ect
mfw trying to replace not having friends by being active on a silly forum:

12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Okay so here's my (I hope) final idea:

Liquid Fluid Drinkware Cylinder Drink

Make up holder: She is a really organised person but she does not have a dedicated make up holder and puts her make up in a shoe box which makes it hard for her to organise even though it's very important to keep that organised because she does her make up every morning so she needs to know what's where without much difficulty.

She is also asking her grandparents for small storage containers for Christmas.

Previous ideas and why they weren't good:

Hoodie - I don't want her to sacrifise dressing well for a hoodie that I gave her (she once wore the same hoodie for a week because it was mine)
Necklace - Same as with the hoodie, except the next day after I had this idea, she showed me that she has a lot of jewellery and she just doesn't wear them.

12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Okay so we traded presents (yes, after Christmas because she couldn't finish my present in time)

She really liked it so much she cried:3

Here's what I got:
-christmas socks with dogs on it
-a box painted like a camera with the same pictures of us she has in her room.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts