Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
the website banner :3
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TW: I'm bad with gifts

My original idea was buying her a pair of hair cutting scissors because she cut her hair with regular scissors in the Summer and was really frustrated because she messed it up due to the bad scissors.

I thought this was an amazing gift idea because it's something she will actually use but today she mentioned that she's going to a hairdresser.
(She has pretty long hair so she isn't going to cut it again after that for a long time)

So now I have no idea and Christmas is around the corner, what should I give her?

Description of her that may help:
-She lives with her grandparents meaning they are quite limited financially
-She is the type of person to appreciate any present she gets so it would be hard for me to give her a bad present (but I still want to give her the best because she deserves it)
-She's probably going to give me something hand-made because she's into that stuff

·
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you've made like 10 threads about ur girlfriend already
buy her jewelry or just give her money for her to choose something

also why is this a pinned thread
1. Yeah cuz she school :3
2. Jewelry is a good idea but she wouldn't like to get money because it's not personal
3. I messed up lol, sorry about that!

·
Administrator
Staff since May 2018
9,884 Posts
A necklace that has a logo associated with a band she likes (e.g. if she likes Billie Eilish then a necklace with that slanted person icon would be good)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Multimedia

Product Font Screenshot Number Rectangle

Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Media

why this all i see 💀

in all honesty bro id just go with your gut n go with what YOU think is right, throughout your whole relationship youve just been asking roblox forum for advice when youre the one thats gotta carve out that future!
you learn that staying more private about your relationship is more beneficial

but to try to help, either something sentimental like matching jewelry or somethin holiday based, ugly sweaters ect

·
Registered
demo main
2,057 Posts
Ultimately something that will make your girlfriend appreciate you.

Don't go finding the most expensive crap, nor go cheap. The goal is not the worth of the item, it's the value that symbolize towards you and your significant other.

·
Registered
Banned
469 Posts
View attachment 70518
View attachment 70517
View attachment 70516

why this all i see 💀

in all honesty bro id just go with your gut n go with what YOU think is right, throughout your whole relationship youve just been asking roblox forum for advice when youre the one thats gotta carve out that future!

but to try to help, either something sentimental like matching jewelry or somethin holiday based, ugly sweaters ect
We all literally use a forum dedicated to Roblox, none of us know how to react to the presence of a woman

·
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why this all i see 💀

mfw trying to replace not having friends by being active on a silly forum:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts