Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
It would have to be a tie The Streets or Da Hood, I thought of putting animations mocap in the mix but when I am in the game the community is pretty nice but when I am watching someone in the game then the people are pretty toxic so I am just not gonna put it anywhere in toxic

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Club Iris, it's full of racist and homophobic people
Do not make fun of me for this but I hang out sometimes at that game, if you ignore most of the bad stuff a flee away some of the unwanted people you can just vibe at a booth or just dance on the dance floor, and sometimes they have some good music.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do not make fun of me for this but I hang out sometimes at that game, if you ignore most of the bad stuff a flee away some of the unwanted people you can just vibe at a booth or just dance on the dance floor, and sometimes they have some good music.
Yeah I'm sure the purpose of the game was to preach negativity

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
If it was then wouldn't Roblox already do something about it

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If it was then wouldn't Roblox already do something about it
yeah, at least i think so

·
Everfrost Fan
2,152 Posts
Football Fusion
can you explain why its toxic?
A wonderful place were massive egos and whiny kids trying too hard merge. People think that they're the best in the world and will go absolutely crazy if one person makes a tiny mistake that doesn't affect them at all

·
Banned
11,473 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.