Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
1. Give arsenal a permanent firewall so that hackers don't use cheat engines.
2. Teach the noobs pro tactics so that they don't rage from tryhards.
Ok maybe you can design a better aresenal game
here's my idea. CS:GO To The Polls. it's Arsenal but it's called CS:GO To The Polls and you can vote for the next president but your vote won't count because all the specific places voted for the less popular guy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Give arsenal a permanent firewall so that hackers don't use cheat engines.
2. Teach the noobs pro tactics so that they don't rage from tryhards.
Ok maybe you can design a better aresenal game
here's my idea. CS:GO To The Polls. it's Arsenal but it's called CS:GO To The Polls and you can vote for the next president but your vote won't count because all the specific places voted for the less popular guy.
nice idea post in my next post for game ideas later

·
Registered
23 Posts
What are some games that have the most toxic community.

Explain why you think so

You are allowed to debate fairly and respectfully! Good Day! :)

I sure do use this word alot huh? lol
Definitely arsenal oh my god I could do a 40 minute presentation on this trash fanbase, and don't even get me started on how easy it is to hack arsenal and how the management team does absolutely nothing about it, everything has gone to dog poopoo but I still play the game because I find it enjoyable. The people who play it are either normal teenagers/young adults who have a brain or smooth brained children that can't even spell anything properly and every single time they get a kill or get killed by someone they announce it to the world by either saying "lol ez loser" or "SHUT UP GO DIE STOP STOP STOP KILLING ME STOP". If I had a chance to physically harm one of those kids I definitely would. And the hacking, its just pathetic, people hack it all the damn time, I have had many times in which I wanted to play arsenal and I have 3 or more hackers everytime I tried to join a new game, IN A ROW. It seriously cannot be that hard to make hacking preventable, especially in a game thats been around for years so obviously the skills of the people who work on the game have gotten better, and not to mention IT IS A FREAKING ROBLOX GAME, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT?? God forbid you keep winning every match because then YOU'RE A HACKER even though my level is 200 something, why would a level 200+ hack? That would be a waste of time, but of course these literal brainlets don't question that because they are stupid, stupid little smooth brains that don't have common sense, its annoying as hell having people constantly call you a hacker when you're just trying to have fun playing a game. Then there's the noob players that don't even talk, I wish there was some report system like in Phantom Forces in which you could VOTE KICK SOMEONE because they're a hacker, yes, sometimes innocent people might get vote kicked like me because im "good" but i'd take that risk and have actual hackers taken out because they deserve that, I wish there was a report system to vote kick not only hackers, but annoying and useless players, the type of players that don't shut up and talk about things nobody cares about (they aren't talking with anyone either so its ridiculous) and the useless players that literally do, NOTHING. They sit there getting killed by someone and can barely move, literal labotomites. In conclusion arsenal has a terrible fanbase and bad management. They need to do better.

·
Banned
2,469 Posts

Explain why you think so

Definitely arsenal oh my god I could do a 40 minute presentation on this trash fanbase, and don't even get me started on how easy it is to hack arsenal and how the management team does absolutely nothing about it, everything has gone to dog poopoo but I still play the game because I find it enjoyable. The people who play it are either normal teenagers/young adults who have a brain or smooth brained children that can't even spell anything properly and every single time they get a kill or get killed by someone they announce it to the world by either saying "lol ez loser" or "SHUT UP GO DIE STOP STOP STOP KILLING ME STOP". If I had a chance to physically harm one of those kids I definitely would. And the hacking, its just pathetic, people hack it all the **** time, I have had many times in which I wanted to play arsenal and I have 3 or more hackers everytime I tried to join a new game, IN A ROW. It seriously cannot be that hard to make hacking preventable, especially in a game thats been around for years so obviously the skills of the people who work on the game have gotten better, and not to mention IT IS A FREAKING ROBLOX GAME, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT?? God forbid you keep winning every match because then YOU'RE A HACKER even though my level is 200 something, why would a level 200+ hack? That would be a waste of time, but of course these literal brainlets don't question that because they are stupid, stupid little smooth brains that don't have common sense, its annoying as hell having people constantly call you a hacker when you're just trying to have fun playing a game. Then there's the noob players that don't even talk, I wish there was some report system like in Phantom Forces in which you could VOTE KICK SOMEONE because they're a hacker, yes, sometimes innocent people might get vote kicked like me because im "good" but i'd take that risk and have actual hackers taken out because they deserve that, I wish there was a report system to vote kick not only hackers, but annoying and useless players, the type of players that don't shut up and talk about things nobody cares about (they aren't talking with anyone either so its ridiculous) and the useless players that literally do, NOTHING. They sit there getting killed by someone and can barely move, literal labotomites. In conclusion arsenal has a terrible fanbase and bad management. They need to do better.
you can write a book

·
Registered
23 Posts

Explain why you think so

Definitely arsenal oh my god I could do a 40 minute presentation on this trash fanbase, and don't even get me started on how easy it is to hack arsenal and how the management team does absolutely nothing about it, everything has gone to dog poopoo but I still play the game because I find it enjoyable. The people who play it are either normal teenagers/young adults who have a brain or smooth brained children that can't even spell anything properly and every single time they get a kill or get killed by someone they announce it to the world by either saying "lol ez loser" or "SHUT UP GO DIE STOP STOP STOP KILLING ME STOP". If I had a chance to physically harm one of those kids I definitely would. And the hacking, its just pathetic, people hack it all the **** time, I have had many times in which I wanted to play arsenal and I have 3 or more hackers everytime I tried to join a new game, IN A ROW. It seriously cannot be that hard to make hacking preventable, especially in a game thats been around for years so obviously the skills of the people who work on the game have gotten better, and not to mention IT IS A FREAKING ROBLOX GAME, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT?? God forbid you keep winning every match because then YOU'RE A HACKER even though my level is 200 something, why would a level 200+ hack? That would be a waste of time, but of course these literal brainlets don't question that because they are stupid, stupid little smooth brains that don't have common sense, its annoying as hell having people constantly call you a hacker when you're just trying to have fun playing a game. Then there's the noob players that don't even talk, I wish there was some report system like in Phantom Forces in which you could VOTE KICK SOMEONE because they're a hacker, yes, sometimes innocent people might get vote kicked like me because im "good" but i'd take that risk and have actual hackers taken out because they deserve that, I wish there was a report system to vote kick not only hackers, but annoying and useless players, the type of players that don't shut up and talk about things nobody cares about (they aren't talking with anyone either so its ridiculous) and the useless players that literally do, NOTHING. They sit there getting killed by someone and can barely move, literal labotomites. In conclusion arsenal has a terrible fanbase and bad management. They need to do better.
you can write a book
I honestly probably will, or atleast a 40 min commentary video or something.

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts

Explain why you think so

you can write a book
all that gave me an idea for a book where it starts off as an essay for mitosis but the guy starts ranting and by the end of the book it's just a complete random rant of anything

·
Banned
2,469 Posts

Explain why you think so

you can write a book
all that gave me an idea for a book where it starts off as an essay for mitosis but the guy starts ranting and by the end of the book it's just a complete random rant of anything
10/10 - "Made me hate things even more"

·
Registered
23 Posts
I

Explain why you think so

you can write a book
I love this

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Explain why you think so

woah long message but I can manage lol

if you like this post comment "best one so far" and like everyone

·
Registered
3,036 Posts

Explain why you think so

Yeah, i think ROLVE should add a kick feature in arsenal. But the toxic part, what do you expect from a game full of 9 year old kids.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.