Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Pencil Maker
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there are a lot of superpowers that sounds great in comic books, but turns out useless in real life

There are a ton of videos out there on the web talking about how superpowers in real life can be useless. For example, invisibility is great but only if nothing is on you, like paint, rain, and clothes. However, what if we come up superpowers that are the opposite; superpowers that sound useless but great in real life.

Reply with your answer if you have one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The power that Cyclops from the X-Men has. Unless he's wearing those special goggles, he's always shooting a beam of kinetic energy from his eyes. How does he see?? If someone knocks off our glasses, boom, they're dead immediately.
I didn't read the original question well, oops.

A power that sounds really dumb but would be great in real life is the ability to change the color of an object. Here me out; instead of having to paint anything, you could just use your powers and start a home-painting business, and you would be rich because you can paint faster and more efficiently than any other person can.

·
Banned
11,589 Posts

·
Read Only
19,816 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.