Roblox Forum banner

What’s the biggest group you’ve held you held your highest rank in?

609 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  NubForSale 
#1 ·
I was an undersheriff (the rank below sheriff, and 3rd highest rank) in a law enforcement group that had 30k members, it was the best moments of my life until roblox shut the group down.

#4 ·
I've been in multiple groups that have had a lot of members in it. In 2015 I co founded Little Caesars Pizza, and that group was at one point one of the most popular cafe groups on roblox. As of now the group has 26k members, and it's pretty much inactive unfortunately. But there used to be servers of 40+ people in that game at one point.

#14 ·
I was an undersheriff (the rank below sheriff, and 3rd highest rank) in a law enforcement group that had 30k members, it was the best moments of my life until roblox shut the group down.
I've been in multiple groups that have had a lot of members in it. In 2015 I co founded Little Caesars Pizza, and that group was at one point one of the most popular cafe groups on roblox. As of now the group has 26k members, and it's pretty much inactive unfortunately. But there used to be servers of 40+ people in that game at one point.
Wonder how much of that population was just trolls, as literally every cafe game in existence that isn't just dead gets them.

#15 ·
Wonder how much of that population was just trolls, as literally every cafe game in existence that isn't just dead gets them.
this just made me realize trolling in cafe games has been milked so much it's not even funny anymore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.