Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
i wanna know
the only thing i can think of is the ending of hopping mall in amphibia, THAT HAD ME BAWLING
mine is from some show I ended up going over on television where the son killed his old dad, by putting mercury, and heroin inside his medication (I know, very irregular poisoning decision, however it's a method of harming obviously) which killed him seconds after the fact, for the utilization of having the option to take an exceptionally uncommon stone that was valued at more than 200 million dollars from his dad to sell it on the bootleg market. My apologies, I can have an interest in stunningly horrifying shows O_O...

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
when i was 7 i remember crying at brian's death in family guy

at that point i had been watching the show for about 4 years, since i was like 3 or 4 (i even have a memory of 4 year old me dropping an f bomb because something something dark side said it)

·
If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
7,405 Posts
No joke, a tear of joy went down my cheek when Baki and high-fived his father Yujiro, mainly cause the season beforehand I despised Yujiro so seeing two characters who normally hate each other, bond over a common love for martial arts just made me smile.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.