Roblox Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I specifically mean on games like Royale High, Adopt Me, etc. Very "girly" games, I like playing these games, I like Adopt Me and Royale High but its like, the more unappealing you are, the less of a chance you have to make friends in the game, or trade with anyone. The trading especially applies to Adopt Me, i've played Adopt Me with some guy friends of mine, these guy friends don't change their appearance to look more "attractive" or "cuter". My avatar in Adopt Me is dressed very pink and cute, I don't have anything good in Adopt Me, I am a newbie, yet people give me pets and items for no reason and my friends who don't change their avatar to look more "attractive" have never received a free pet or an item, they've only received throwaway pets like the common dog, and items? Nothing, one of them received a common bike, no one else has received anything.

This becomes even worse on games in which you can't change your avatar, and the fact that I can change my avatar to look cute and receive random decent and good items for no reason is literally pretty privilege. I'm not saying this to start "a war" or "lets save the world guys lol XDD"

I just want to see what you guys think about this, me personally, I hate it.

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
I honestly feel like that you can't do anything else in adopt me than trade. Royale high Is better. It makes you get to level 75 to trade and there are more maps than just trading or something. The school, battle a ya royale or idk and sunset island is best imo. Royale high is pretty much about how attractive are you in Adopt me its just to have the best pet. Royale high isnt really that much of a trading game.. unless you visit discord servers..

Edit: Royale high has more daily rewards

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
I honestly feel like that you can't do anything else in adopt me than trade. Royale high Is better. It makes you get to level 75 to trade and there are more maps than just trading or something. The school, battle a ya royale or idk and sunset island is best imo. Royale high is pretty much about how attractive are you in Adopt me its just to have the best pet. Royale high isnt really that much of a trading game.. unless you visit discord servers..

and hard to go to the classes because the castle is the size of everest.

·
dead person
3,272 Posts

There are buttons to teleport to class plus u can fly

·
Banned
3,081 Posts

There are buttons to teleport to class plus u can fly
i was never able to find the buttons that teleport. and i would get glitched into walls when flying.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

It is a fun game to me, yet it still has a bias which I hate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.