Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Unprofessional Roblox Forum account
the website banner :3
12,811 Posts
Mine was like, some people tried to break into our house, but like literally, it was like 11 pm, everyone was up and then some burglars tried to break the door and it was pretty cool, and then they got in, my dad invited them for a drink, they poisoned my grandpa's drink and he died, and they were like, chilling.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Mine was like, some people tried to break into our house, but like literally, it was like 11 pm, everyone was up and then some burglars tried to break the door and it was pretty cool, and then they got in, my dad invited them for a drink, they poisoned my grandpa's drink and he died, and they were like, chilling.
dang that sucks

·
12,811 Posts
dang that sucks
nah, they were actually pretty cool, it reminds me of that one reggae song called something like "Bob Marley was a murderer" which is about how least someone's job matters in their personality, seomeone can be a hitman and live a happy life. It's really something to think about.

·
Your Wife’s Boyfriend
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
dang that sucks
nah, they were actually pretty cool, it reminds me of that one reggae song called something like "Bob Marley was a murderer" which is about how least someone's job matters in their personality, seomeone can be a hitman and live a happy life. It's really something to think about.
They killed my grandpa, but it's ok, they are probably nice people!

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
He had extreme PTSD, they did their deeds.

·
12,811 Posts
dang that sucks
It was nothing personal, and I didn't really mind my grandpa dying in my dream cause it was an action film-like thingy.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
dang that sucks
It was nothing personal, and I didn't really mind my grandpa dying in my dream cause it was an action film-like thingy.
Hair Head Mouth Eyelash Purple

·
Registered
Clifford
2,729 Posts
I had a dream that there was a GTA 5 mission where you had to pee on your computer and my dad saw me doing that and yelled at me.
I thought that game was about crime, not everyday things you do.
Since when was peeing on my computer an everyday thing?
I had a dream that there was a GTA 5 mission where you had to pee on your computer and my dad saw me doing that and yelled at me.
can I see another dream
Uhhh... I went to my grandma's apartment and stayed there overnight and the next day I made a lego train to get back home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.