Roblox Forum banner
1 - 15 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BLOXAuthority is based on News and Information the inspiration of Android Authority
Rectangle Font Electric blue Brand Grass

BLOXAuthority is originally find on Google Search sometimes BLOXAuthority is out of control in information like said the BLOXAuthority Roblox is released in July 2011 it's wrong Roblox is publicly release in year Early 2004 under DynaBlocks and a Mid to Late 2004 DynaBlocks is renamed Roblox officially release in September 2006

#CorrectInformation #History

·
dead person
3,349 Posts
BLOXAuthority is based on News and Information the inspiration of Android Authority View attachment 40391
BLOXAuthority is originally find on Google Search sometimes BLOXAuthority is out of control in information like said the BLOXAuthority Roblox is released in July 2011 it's wrong Roblox is publicly release in year Early 2004 under DynaBlocks and a Mid to Late 2004 DynaBlocks is renamed Roblox officially release in September 2006

#CorrectInformation #History
Well then tell your friend that his news are fake

·
Banned
3,061 Posts

·
Read Only
19,834 Posts
TinyTank it's my classmate and friend for a long time ago
so is he your friend or your classmate? because if he's your classmate from a long time ago then why did you sign up just to talk about his bloxauthority thing? I mean like, obviously you 2 are connected in some way, also he's like 12 so I doubt you're 28

1 - 15 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.