Roblox Forum banner
1 - 15 of 16 Posts

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall im back and this time im talking about a new scam (kind of). It started 5 months ago but not a lot of people know this so I just wanna help people to not get scammed. But before we talk about it lets talk about poisoned limiteds.
What is a poisoned limited?
Its a limited that has been scammed from people. They usually got cookie logged and lost their stuff.
I traded for a poisoned limited what do I do!
Just don't panic... Most of the times poisoned limiteds are usually expensive limiteds like a dominus. So if you traded like noob attack for another noob attack then just keep it. Some players say that their limited is poisoned so that they can get profit. I also learned that if its a fair trade you will most likely not get banned. It is possible though. If its an unfair trade like a noob attack for a dominus then you will most likely get terminated or just banned for some days.
Extra
Sometimes people make new accounts and sell limiteds for cheap. They usually look like bacons or noobs and joined like 1 day ago. If you see any player like this selling limiteds report them immediately.
Example of a bacon selling poisoned limtieds:
Font Screenshot Technology Toy Software

Trade API scam
Now I'm gonna talk about the scam. So this usually happens if you're trading limiteds on social media. They say that they are gonna send a good trade but then they ask if your item is poisoned or clean. If you have high trade quality filter they will tell you to turn it off so they can send because roblox crashes because of it. Now they will tell you go to the trade API website and go to accept. After that they will send you a trade ID and tell you to click "try it out!". If you do that you will lose your items. Now I don't exactly know what will happen but people have said that it basically cookie logs you. Im pretty sure that it accepts a trade but idk rlly. I wouldnt recommend visitting the webiste. And if you are gonna visit it then disable your cookies. Also listen to the top (cant screenshot it idk why)
Look of the web:
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
1.Thank you for the warning
2.This should have been in "scam-reports" subforum but it is OK :D
3.Never seen a scam like this before

Solution:

Just do not trade,
Be grateful with what you have

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Solution:

Just do not trade,
I put it in roblox because i was just kinda rushing it bc sometimes people can get scammed by it and I didnt wanna get anyone lose their items they worked hard for.

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Solution:

Just do not trade,
also what if u had this limited for an example

Toy Gesture Smile Cartoon Headgear

i wouldnt be grateful with it because it looks worse than the demon under my bed. its the cursed demon head. So i would trade it for noob attack already ngl.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts

Solution:

Just do not trade,

View attachment 49723

i wouldnt be grateful with it because it looks worse than the demon under my bed. its the cursed demon head. So i would trade it for noob attack already ngl.
Lol true
But why would someone trade with you for this?
It is obvious that no one wants this.

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Solution:

Just do not trade,

View attachment 49723

Lol true
But why would someone trade with you for this?
It is obvious that no one wants this.
i mean only if they care about rap bc its almost 1.5k
Rectangle Electric blue Sky Font Circle

1 - 15 of 16 Posts