Roblox Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened roblox and my accounts avatar is different its arms and legs are opposite colors, my display name is changed to "The Council" and my bio is changed too. This seems like a hacker but I feel it's deeper. My bio said the username of the hacker "TheCouncilSeesAll" I searched it up and it was the same avatar as my changed avatar. This is suspicious. Anyone reading this look up the user "TheCouncilSeesAll" if your curious.

· Registered
There are microplastics in my blood.
570 Posts
Little kids trying not to recreate John & Jane Doe for 5 seconds challenge (impossible)

Reactions: iurnmen

· Registered
demo main
2,108 Posts
Ok, the account in question is something. It's time for some myth-hunting (EP4 I guess now). Keep in mind that this is all for fun, and to celebrate a good story or creepypasta made by someone.

There are two place to begin, let's begin with the main figure TheCouncilSeesAll (Who I'll call Council). If you go to his profile right now, there are many things to note.

For starters, let's talk about the avatar. OP has described it, but if you have trouble with thinking about what it looks like, here it is. It seems every account they hack turns into this avatar.
Toy Gesture Art Lego Symbol

Next, the description, it reads "To find us thou must find the burning ones..." This text implies that there's some form of clue to reveal what they're all about.

The only badge on their profile is the badge for joining Life in Paradise, meaning they had at least played and met some players, including possibly OP. Nothing special here.

Finally, they've only created one game, but it's simply just a simple place. I don't see any significance here.

After all of that, there's nothing else. There are no people they're following, people who follow or are friends with them, or any groups that they're a part of. Additionally, there are no items, or favorites that allows us to dive deeper. This means there aren't really any paths to go other than to stay in shallow waters, where not much can be find other than a vague clue.

That doesn't mean we can stop there.

OP states that his account was hacked by Council, so our next stop is to investigate their account. They might change it in the future, so I won't link a link to their profile, but I provided a screenshot of their current profile. Their username is dinomannesie1 and their display name is "TheCouncil", an obvious reference to Council.

Font Screenshot Technology Software Rectangle

For starters, their avatar is exactly the same as Council's avatar, meaning every account related to the Council will have Council's avatar.

Additionally, their about section has another very vague clue. In case the image does not load, it reads " Time of merry beginning of something new. Burning. Next find a fruit or veggie belonging to the Council." So according to this, this is the "burning one", or the account the Council wants us to find according to their clue in Council's about section. How does their account related to "the burning?" I don't know, maybe their previous account gave more details, but I was too late to learn what their old account looked like. The clue also suggests that now we should be finding the fruit or veggie, which could hint that another account could become, or already became, created or hack to reveal themselves as the next clue. What account will it be? I don't know; this clue is about as vague as the previous one.

Other than those 2 clues, there is nothing too out of the ordinary. The account currently looks like it was a normal account that changed avatar, description, and display name to this. Their games are nothing too out of the ordinary (one being a starter place and the other being a free-modeled survive the killers game), their friends and followers look normal, and their groups are also fine.

Conclusion: This is a very weird ARG. The accounts in question are not really linked well together other than a clue in their about section and shared avatars. I'm actually really disappointed as I expected to find a good rabbit hole out of this. However, I do think that this mysterious is new and is growing, so I expect more information to suddenly appear in weird hacked accounts. Speaking of hacked, while the main story behind these accounts might, and are definitely, false, the hackings might be true. Of course, this could be the OP faking it, but there's a small chance that there's a hacker trying to make an ARG out of hacked accounts.

Verdict: A part of it could be true (the hacking), but it's mostly false.

Final Comments: Change your password and turn on 2FA OP.

tl;dr: There are 2 accounts, but they're loosely connected by a clue in their about section and their avatar. The story is obviously false, but the part about OP's account getting hacked could be true.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, the account in question is something. It's time for some myth-hunting (EP4 I guess now). Keep in mind that this is all for fun, and to celebrate a good story or creepypasta made by someone.

There are two place to begin, let's begin with the main figure TheCouncilSeesAll (Who I'll call Council). If you go to his profile right now, there are many things to note.

For starters, let's talk about the avatar. OP has described it, but if you have trouble with thinking about what it looks like, here it is. It seems every account they hack turns into this avatar.
View attachment 70473

Next, the description, it reads "To find us thou must find the burning ones..." This text implies that there's some form of clue to reveal what they're all about.

The only badge on their profile is the badge for joining Life in Paradise, meaning they had at least played and met some players, including possibly OP. Nothing special here.

Finally, they've only created one game, but it's simply just a simple place. I don't see any significance here.

After all of that, there's nothing else. There are no people they're following, people who follow or are friends with them, or any groups that they're a part of. Additionally, there are no items, or favorites that allows us to dive deeper. This means there aren't really any paths to go other than to stay in shallow waters, where not much can be find other than a vague clue.

That doesn't mean we can stop there.

OP states that his account was hacked by Council, so our next stop is to investigate their account. They might change it in the future, so I won't link a link to their profile, but I provided a screenshot of their current profile. Their username is dinomannesie1 and their display name is "TheCouncil", an obvious reference to Council.

View attachment 70472

For starters, their avatar is exactly the same as Council's avatar, meaning every account related to the Council will have Council's avatar.

Additionally, their about section has another very vague clue. In case the image does not load, it reads " Time of merry beginning of something new. Burning. Next find a fruit or veggie belonging to the Council." So according to this, this is the "burning one", or the account the Council wants us to find according to their clue in Council's about section. How does their account related to "the burning?" I don't know, maybe their previous account gave more details, but I was too late to learn what their old account looked like. The clue also suggests that now we should be finding the fruit or veggie, which could hint that another account could become, or already became, created or hack to reveal themselves as the next clue. What account will it be? I don't know; this clue is about as vague as the previous one.

Other than those 2 clues, there is nothing too out of the ordinary. The account currently looks like it was a normal account that changed avatar, description, and display name to this. Their games are nothing too out of the ordinary (one being a starter place and the other being a free-modeled survive the killers game), their friends and followers look normal, and their groups are also fine.

Conclusion: This is a very weird ARG. The accounts in question are not really linked well together other than a clue in their about section and shared avatars. I'm actually really disappointed as I expected to find a good rabbit hole out of this. However, I do think that this mysterious is new and is growing, so I expect more information to suddenly appear in weird hacked accounts. Speaking of hacked, while the main story behind these accounts might, and are definitely, false, the hackings might be true. Of course, this could be the OP faking it, but there's a small chance that there's a hacker trying to make an ARG out of hacked accounts.

Verdict: A part of it could be true (the hacking), but it's mostly false.

Final Comments: Change your password and turn on 2FA OP.

tl;dr: There are 2 accounts, but they're loosely connected by a clue in their about section and their avatar. The story is obviously false, but the part about OP's account getting hacked could be true.

Hey poster, it's me dinomannessie1 It got worse my account was hacked again. And now he put me on his friend's list and hacked my friend explodin_tomato (L is replaced with i) and greifed my group. This is getting weird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts