Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
masked man is Claus
i am 100% sure you have no idea what i am talking about but i don't care wait if you did know then it wouldn't be a surprise so i guess this works out for me not you nerd you have been surprised that wasn't the point of this thread or maybe it was but now you have been surprised with epic mother 3 knowledge

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
masked man is Claus
i am 100% sure you have no idea what i am talking about but i don't care wait if you did know then it wouldn't be a surprise so i guess this works out for me not you nerd you have been surprised that wasn't the point of this thread or maybe it was but now you have been surprised with epic mother 3 knowledge
joe mama
i am 100% sure you have no idea what i am talking about but i don't care wait if you did know then it wouldn't be a surprise so i guess this works out for me not you nerd you have been surprised that wasn't the point of this thread or maybe it was but now you have been surprised with meme knowledge

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
masked man is Claus
joe mama
i am 100% sure you have no idea what i am talking about but i don't care wait if you did know then it wouldn't be a surprise so i guess this works out for me not you nerd you have been surprised that wasn't the point of this thread or maybe it was but now you have been surprised with meme knowledge
uhh ok

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.