Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Username: kieran15fosker
I want to be staff to help people out when needed and whenever someone has a question about roblox ill try to help!
Its my 2nd time seeing this form.
I think that all of my interactions were helpfull.
I dont think I applied yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to be staff to help people out when needed and whenever someone has a question about roblox ill try to help!
How active are you on this forum: want to be staff to help people out when needed and whenever someone has a question about roblox ill try to help!
When did you join this forum:Its my 2nd time seeing this form.
Are all your interactions helpful:I think that all of my interactions were helpfull.
What was the last date you applied?:1st time. (i checked 6 minutes ago) cant edit tho

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
How active are you on this forum: want to be staff to help people out when needed and whenever someone has a question about roblox ill try to help!
When did you join this forum:Its my 2nd time seeing this form.
Are all your interactions helpful:I think that all of my interactions were helpfull.
What was the last date you applied?:1st time. (i checked 6 minutes ago) cant edit tho
Read this please

Reactions: 1Sugar

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Roblox username:

Why would you like to be a member of staff:

How active are you on this forum:

When did you join this forum:

Are all your interactions helpful:

What was the last date you applied?:
For a staff application you have to fill these out in a reasonable manner that contains just enough information and reason about you to not write a 7 sentence informational paragraph.

You also have to have at least 500 or more posts.

I understand that this is the second time you've seen this forum but we can't be so sure about that so it really doesn't matter if you think your interactions were helpful.

·
Super Moderator
8,262 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.