Roblox Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently I got paid 200 robux for a job outside of roblox, and then yesterday I got paid and then I bought an item for 100 robux, so I had 100 robux but this morning for some reason I only had 43 robux and then I went to see the transactions and I saw 3 items that I literally hadn't bought and well, I opened a ticket so roblox could help me and I still haven't gotten a response...

I said that in a discord group and I saw that I'm not the only person that happened to him

·
Super Moderator
1,399 Posts
I recently I got paid 200 robux for a job outside of roblox, and then yesterday I got paid and then I bought an item for 100 robux, so I had 100 robux but this morning for some reason I only had 43 robux and then I went to see the transactions and I saw 3 items that I literally hadn't bought and well, I opened a ticket so roblox could help me and I still haven't gotten a response...

I said that in a discord group and I saw that I'm not the only person that happened to him
Have you clicked any links since then related to that money given to you? Because there's a high probability that you were cookie logged. Also, I don't recommend contact roblox support. They will give you the robux back, but it's not very much robux that was stolen. Roblox allows one rollback per account. So if you get a few thousand or more stolen in the future somehow, you won't ever be able to get that amount back because you choose to rollback 60 robux.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Have you clicked any links since then related to that money given to you? Because there's a high probability that you were cookie logged. Also, I don't recommend contact roblox support. They will give you the robux back, but it's not very much robux that was stolen. Roblox allows one rollback per account. So if you get a few thousand or more stolen in the future somehow, you won't ever be able to get that amount back because you choose to rollback 60 robux.
thats annoying, 1 rollback per account... time to make extra alt accounts i can transfer robux to (if i earn it :()

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, i dont remember i click any suspichous link

·
Super Moderator
8,262 Posts
no, i dont remember i click any suspichous link
It doesn't have to look suspicious, it could be a shortened link (bit.ly, for example) or it could be something that looks completely normal.
The only way past 2FA is if someone has access to your email account or if you got cookie-logged. If you haven't already, press sign out of all other sessions on your settings page. That will reset your roblosecurity code and the hacker won't be able to access your account unless you click their link again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't have to look suspicious, it could be a shortened link (bit.ly, for example) or it could be something that looks completely normal.
The only way past 2FA is if someone has access to your email account or if you got cookie-logged. If you haven't already, press sign out of all other sessions on your settings page. That will reset your roblosecurity code and the hacker won't be able to access your account unless you click their link again.
Samethng i didnt touch any links like this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts