Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting extremely annoyed at this, everything is working on my roblox account, it isn't slow, I can see everything etc. But when I try to join any goddamn game, it says "You can't open the application "Roblox" because it is not responding" it's been like this for more than 20 mins. What the hell, i've looked up what to do online specifically for my type of computer since I own a mac, i've down everything they tell you to do to fix it, still not responding. What the hell.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Im getting extremely annoyed at this, everything is working on my roblox account, it isn't slow, I can see everything etc. But when I try to join any goddamn game, it says "You can't open the application "Roblox" because it is not responding" it's been like this for more than 20 mins. What the hell, i've looked up what to do online specifically for my type of computer since I own a mac, i've down everything they tell you to do to fix it, still not responding. What the hell.
When an application is not responding, it typically means that the application is going very slowly and is experiencing lag. If it has been like that for a significant amount of time, you should probably open the force quit menu to see if it has opened, but did not respond. If the application did NOT open, then you should restart or shut down your computer then reopen to check on the application

Gadget Font Communication Device Screenshot Multimedia
Font Rectangle Electronic device Multimedia Magenta

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
When an application is not responding, it typically means that the application is going very slowly and is experiencing lag. If it has been like that for a significant amount of time, you should probably open the force quit menu to see if it has opened, but did not respond. If the application did NOT open, then you should restart or shut down your computer then reopen to check on the application

View attachment 40221 View attachment 40223
Thanks. I force quit finder rn then once im done with class i'll force quit google chrome and see if anything happens

I forced quit finder and google chrome. Now it doesn't say "not responding" but instead the game just, won't load, it says "Get ready to play" then it shows that screen that says "download and install roblox" I am about to destroy my computer.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I forced quit finder and google chrome. Now it doesn't say "not responding" but instead the game just, won't load, it says "Get ready to play" then it shows that screen that says "download and install roblox" I am about to destroy my computer.
Oh that's normal, it can happen a lot since Roblox isn't exactly meant for Mac users.

When that happens, you should shut down your computer again or go to settings and managing that yourself. I recommend just shutting down your computer again as the settings can be uh... unresponsive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh that's normal, it can happen a lot since Roblox isn't exactly meant for Mac users.

When that happens, you should shut down your computer again or go to settings and managing that yourself. I recommend just shutting down your computer again as the settings can be uh... unresponsive

When that happens, you should shut down your computer again or go to settings and managing that yourself. I recommend just shutting down your computer again as the settings can be uh... unresponsive.
I shut down my computer, I am now back 3 hours later and once I finish feeding my turtle, i'll see if roblox works. Wish me luck to not destroy my computer

·
Registered
2,485 Posts

mac chad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.