Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first video said the Wikipedia or Fandom wiki website said title: ROBLOX Official Trailer was ALL FAKE and Roblox release 2004 or 2006 or 2012 was VERY ALL FAKE Roblox was Released on July 2011 on Roblox Official YouTube channel I will see their screenshot this is the EVIDENCE
Font Screenshot Event Advertising Multimedia

As you can see the first video by Roblox YouTube channel title ROBLOX: Be Anything, Build Anything was the oldest video on Roblox YouTube channel not said title ROBLOX Official Trailer uploaded on a year 2006 was FAKE understand their picture/screenshot do not believe any article that said Roblox was released in 2004 or 2006 this is all FAKE

#TrendingThread

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
roblox was released in 2006 mate. the trailers were posted on john shedlesky's channel at first. you can't just assume something started when the first youtube video on their channel was posted. this is literally fake news, so you're not doing a good job at making "news" for people.
I honestly feel like that he didnt try to learn about old roblox at all

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No. It was released in 2007 (the first roblox trailer I think)
Your video is False Information

Why you believe the WIKIPEDIA Article their picture is the EVIDENCE
John shedletsky was an old mod of roblox and the first mod of roblox ever to be hired. He made a trailer for roblox and uploaded them into his Channel. Then the roblox channel was made And they started posting on it
David Baszucki the creator of Roblox not John Shedletsky

·
dead person
3,272 Posts

Why you believe the WIKIPEDIA Article their picture is the EVIDENCE
John shedletsky was an old mod of roblox and the first mod of roblox ever to be hired. He made a trailer for roblox and uploaded them into his Channel. Then the roblox channel was made And they started posting on it
David Baszucki the creator of Roblox not John Shedletsky
John shedletsky was the first person to be ever hired and he made a roblox trailer and posted it on his channel which was made in 2007

·
Banned
11,589 Posts
ok? if you look on google, if you look at archives, roblox was released in 2006. if you literally look up the roblox profile the join date is 2006. stop trying to make yourself seem right and to force your opinion on others, and instead maybe do some reading about roblox.

·
Banned
11,589 Posts

·
dead person
3,272 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok? if you look on google, if you look at archives, roblox was released in 2006. if you literally look up the roblox profile the join date is 2006. stop trying to make yourself seem right and to force your opinion on others, and instead maybe do some reading about roblox.
I'm not created my info I just shared the news and information I researched on Google

·
Banned
11,589 Posts
I'm not created my info I just shared the news and information I researched on Google
so google said that roblox was made in 2011.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.