Roblox Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter what i do or try i absolutely cannot stop the desktop app from opening everytime i exit out of a roblox game. it was fien for like 2 days where it wasnt happening but the launching of the desktop app crashes my pc and i have to force restart after every instance i play. so i cant play roblox now because of this god forsaken most useless feature ever. what good is the app anyways when i play from my browser? i just want help on how to stop this from happening permanently and completely get rid of this stupid beta thing so i can play again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everytime i exit ANY roblox game i get a new popup that roblox opens up and upon launching my computer completely freezes
I have to force restart computer when this happens
I want to know HOW i can stop roblox opening this new app thing when i already have it open in my browser
This app thing is complete horse**** that you cant disable it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Everytime i exit ANY roblox game i get a new popup that roblox opens up and upon launching my computer completely freezes
I have to force restart computer when this happens
I want to know HOW i can stop roblox opening this new app thing when i already have it open in my browser
This app thing is complete horse**** that you cant disable it.
ya cant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts