Roblox Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
dead person
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by @LazyNinja1 thanks!

So here's my game: I will try to make a game which is kinda like a rhythm game but its a story with songs and bosses and instead of clicking its like a game where u avoid things and So on. If u don't get me then its something like similiar to Just Shapes & Beats. I find the game really unique. I will make my own characters because of copyright. I will also try to change the songs but sometimes I'll keep it the same. I'll also credit the owner of Just Shapes & Beats. Anyways this would be hard to make in roblox as it would be mostly 2D. But again barely anybody made this in roblox so I see it being a good idea. Note: I'm not currently making a game just planning if i should.

·
dead person
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inspired by @LazyNinja1 thanks!

So here's my game: I will try to make a game which is kinda like a rhythm game but its a story with songs and bosses and insteade of clicking its like a game where u avoid things and So on. If u don't get me then its something like similiar to Just Shapes & Beats. I find the game really unique. I will make my own characters because of copyright. I will also try to change the songs but sometimes I'll keep it the same. I'll also credit the owner of Just Shapes & Beats. Anyways this would be hard to make in roblox as it would be mostly 2D. But again barely anybody made this in roblox so I see it being a good idea. Note: I'm not currently making a game just planning if i should.
Thx! Lesssssssss gooooooooooooooo! NEW GAME coming from @NotZuze
i said that I'm not making a game but planning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.