Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
5,221 Posts
I AM SO BOREDDD.
Code Geass, Your Lie In April, Love Chunibyo and Other Delusions, Clannad, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, The Great Pretender, One Piece, Durarara, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Demon Slayer, Toradora, literally almost any anime on Netflix or used to be.
seriously though watch Your Lie In April

· Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I AM SO BOREDDD.
Code Geass, Your Lie In April, Love Chunibyo and Other Delusions, Clannad, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, The Great Pretender, One Piece, Durarara, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Demon Slayer, Toradora, literally almost any anime on Netflix or used to be.
I watched most of them

· Registered
5,221 Posts
I AM SO BOREDDD.
I watched most of them
HJFEJFHFEEJFGD

Here's a bunch of animes you could watch: the pokemon anime series, jojo bizarre adventure, attack on titan, demon slayer, alice in borderland, death note, my hero academia, that anime with a girl called chika, one punch man, the fist of north star
Chika?

You mean Kaguya Sama? (Love is War)

· Registered
2,170 Posts
I AM SO BOREDDD.
I watched most of them
HJFEJFHFEEJFGD

Here's a bunch of animes you could watch: the pokemon anime series, jojo bizarre adventure, attack on titan, demon slayer, alice in borderland, death note, my hero academia, that anime with a girl called chika, one punch man, the fist of north star
Chika?

You mean Kaguya Sama? (Love is War)
Yes

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.