Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I partially quit Roblox, and I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting how depressing it would really be thinking of everything that I've missed out on. Roblox was my entire childhood all the way from 2014. I've honestly lost interest in the game and it was a great run. I probably wont be too active on this website since this website is terminally Roblox-based content, and wouldn't really fit into this website (I speedrun Minecraft now), But as I said, had a great run, thank you to everyone who has supported me towards my end, and supported me when i used to speedrun arsenal, now im learning the trigonometry behind finding the stronghold structure using all the angles, but yeah, goodbye to anyone everyone, and my apologies for my past behavior. Not to be manipulative, but I experience these moments when im depressed, and its complicated for me to manage my anger, or sadness. Anyways, its been great being part of this amazing community, and may everyone have a great day!

·
Banned
11,589 Posts
i learned the hard way that you don’t have to play roblox to be on this website (og users know what i’m talking about)

also, no offense, but unless you’re famous or something NO ONE WILL CARE IF YOU QUIT. you don’t need to make a big announcement. just quit.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So I partially quit Roblox, and I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting how depressing it would really be thinking of everything that I've missed out on. Roblox was my entire childhood all the way from 2014. I've honestly lost interest in the game and it was a great run. I probably wont be too active on this website since this website is terminally Roblox-based content, and wouldn't really fit into this website (I speedrun Minecraft now), But as I said, had a great run, thank you to everyone who has supported me towards my end, and supported me when i used to speedrun arsenal, now im learning the trigonometry behind finding the stronghold structure using all the angles, but yeah, goodbye to anyone everyone, and my apologies for my past behavior. Not to be manipulative, but I experience these moments when im depressed, and its complicated for me to manage my anger, or sadness. Anyways, its been great being part of this amazing community, and may everyone have a great day!

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
Everyone is now sad bc u posted a konekokitten vid

·
Banned
11,589 Posts
yes, that video perfectly describes quitting roblox

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
indeed great video, yet I didn't out of nowhere, at some point, choose to logout and never back in, however after some time I began playing less, and less, and played more, and more of minecraft. also, this post was simply to say goodbye, and I didn't try to make a deal out of it on the roblox site itself. I informed my friends, so they know where I went. Likewise about "Roblox players who quit, for the most part return not long after they quit", well, I dont have the best PC, and framework, and minecraft doesnt request much from the framework, and towards my most recent 2 years of playing roblox, I primarily played it for Jailbreak, and Arsenal which demanded a lot of framerate. At the point when I was bored of playing, I began playing minecraft, in light of the fact that it got an entirely different community, and new gaming experience and it is an creative game (imo). in any case, better believe it, remaining in Roblox would be really in support of myself, however it just got a little exhausting, yet my days were extraordinary. By the way, incredible video decision, Konekokitten is an extraordinary youtuber!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
indeed great video, yet I didn't out of nowhere, at some point, choose to logout and never back in, however after some time I began playing less, and less, and played more, and more of minecraft. also, this post was simply to say goodbye, and I didn't try to make a deal out of it on the roblox site itself. I informed my friends, so they know where I went. Likewise about "Roblox players who quit, for the most part return not long after they quit", well, I dont have the best PC, and framework, and minecraft doesnt request much from the framework, and towards my most recent 2 years of playing roblox, I primarily played it for Jailbreak, and Arsenal which demanded a lot of framerate. At the point when I was bored of playing, I began playing minecraft, in light of the fact that it got an entirely different community, and new gaming experience and it is an creative game (imo). in any case, better believe it, remaining in Roblox would be really in support of myself, however it just got a little exhausting, yet my days were extraordinary. By the way, incredible video decision, Konekokitten is an extraordinary youtuber!
Bro, just say you quit. Don't have to make a big deal out of it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude, Koneko is great. Whats youre deal with him dude

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
He's cringe, he clickbaits, his vids are super repetitive.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tried to make it simple. sorry

For example?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Tried to make it simple. sorry

For example?
"She's SUING me over ROBLOX"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.