Roblox Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Thanks to all the people that has given me a warm welcome to the Roblox Forums. Anyways, I have just one question:

What can you do on here? When the actual Roblox Forums were out, I was really young so I didn't really go on there much.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Hey there! Thanks to all the people that has given me a warm welcome to the Roblox Forums. Anyways, I have just one question:

What can you do on here? When the actual Roblox Forums were out, I was really young so I didn't really go on there much.
It's mostly discussion but here you can ask questions about games or questions about making them, post your own videos, music, things you've done in Roblox, or just talk with people.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

It's mostly discussion but here you can ask questions about games or questions about making them, post your own videos, music, things you've done in Roblox, or just talk with people.
Oh, nice! Thats a great explanation! I'm not really a game-maker, but I'm a game-player defiantly xD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.