Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because i haven't bought anything but clothes to just spend the rest of my robux and only had 11 robux left but now i only have 1

I don't think im getting hacked because i would of got an email of someone on my account maybe a glitch?

·
Banned
638 Posts
Because i haven't bought anything but clothes to just spend the rest of my robux and only had 11 but now i only have 1

I don't think im getting hacked because i would of got an email of someone on my account maybe a glitch?
yeaaaaaaaaa you got hacked,they could log on on xbox without 2 step
do you have a email linked to the account,go to your setting and press unlink xbox account if there is one linked

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because i haven't bought anything but clothes to just spend the rest of my robux and only had 11 but now i only have 1

I really don't know i've had this issue before but i even checked the purchases and saw nothing bought but recent clothes

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Because i haven't bought anything but clothes to just spend the rest of my robux and only had 11 robux left but now i only have 1

Perhaps look at your transaction history? I lost like 200 robux once, because somehow some weird hacker group managed to buy an item trough my account. I wouldn't recommend asking support about a refund though, considering the little amount of robux you have lost.

·
Banned
638 Posts

I really don't know i've had this issue before but i even checked the purchases and saw nothing bought but recent clothes
go see which group its from,then send me a link to the group, Im going undercover bois

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
to check your recent purchases click the robux icon, then click "Robux".
go to "transactions" and you can see your account's recent purchases
i did that but saw nothing

private servers you havent cancelled?
I've had random groups that stole 70 robux for a donation so i reported the group and contacted roblox and got nothing back from me :/

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
to check your recent purchases click the robux icon, then click "Robux".
go to "transactions" and you can see your account's recent purchases
i did that but saw nothing

private servers you havent cancelled?
I've had random groups that stole 70 robux for a donation so i reported the group and contacted roblox and got nothing back from me :/
I've contacted Roblox Support as well. I don't think they help with anything, sadly ?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Banned
512 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
yes! It used to happen to me a lot! like a 100 a week more or less, and I would desperately look into the receipts to see what could've caused this or see where the money went but there was nothing, ended up changing the password, putting 2 step verification and a settings' pin, my money hasn't been drained since, so ig it worked <:\

·
Banned
512 Posts
ive lost 500 roblux recently
for no reason at all?
yes
strange idk if it's a glitch or being hacked
maybe its because the hacker group found my latest account
hack it back and steal ur robux back
yes im a haker tho so revenge time >:)
yea those fools gonna regret
Back also i noticed that this website dosent have alot of people that put thereads

1 - 20 of 22 Posts