could i get in trouble in this forum for inviting people to my game (just a hangout place)?
Here are the community rules.
You could just give him the link to him you didnt need to copy paste. Now the chat will be a little floodedHere are the community rules.
- No swearing.
- One account per household, alternate accounts will be banned.
- No user discrimination.
- No user harassment.
- Do not provide any personal information to anyone, no matter what they say. This includes cellphone numbers, personal email addresses, personal ID, e.g. passport, social security etc, Home address, or full name.
- Discrimination of usernames or real names is forbidden.
- No impersonation (including close username matches) of staff members.
- No impersonation (including close username matches) of YouTubers/media personalities/content creators (plagiarism/stealing content is not exempt).
- No disrespecting staff members. They are voluntary members of this community and don't deserve to be disrespected. If you have a problem with an individual staff member (or any member for that matter) please send a private message to any of the administrators.
- If you have any drama with specific users, talk about it to the user or a staff-member privately.
- Using multiple accounts to manipulate the website or users.
- Disturbing the peace of the community.
- Advertising other websites
- Purposely attempting to change your or a user's reaction score (dislike/like-spamming) or discussing your reaction score continuously
- Lack of common sense may be punishable
Any attempted bypassing of these rules will be punished, including but not limited to self-censoring swear words or using alternative spellings.
Once you have received 5 warnings, your account will be terminated for a duration of anywhere from 1 week to indefinite.
If you attempt to bypass your ban, your ban duration will be increased.
If you wish to appeal a ban, you can send an email to [email protected] and it will be reviewed by an administrator, or you can contact the head moderator. If you falsely appeal a ban, your ban duration may be increased.
We try to uphold a high standard of moderation, and if you feel that our standards have not been met, please send an email to the administrators with our contact email [email protected].
More may be added soon, with or without notice.
By using this website, you agree to these for rules, as well as our legal rules outlined here.
Just as long as it follows this, you're fine.
What. That makes no sense
They made the same post tpetmet or whatever his name on that help thread asking about the 400 roblox premium things, since dumb posts aren't allowed on help threads they probably got warned for that
pretty muchThey made the same post tpetmet or whatever his name on that help thread asking about the 400 roblox premium things, since dumb posts aren't allowed on help threads they probably got warned for that
since you're new a few of your posts will usually end up in the approval queue, you'll have to wait for a moderator or admin to come online and approve itpretty muchThey made the same post tpetmet or whatever his name on that help thread asking about the 400 roblox premium things, since dumb posts aren't allowed on help threads they probably got warned for that
ok, despite this faux pas i posted a link to my place on that section and awating approval