Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roblox... once a place for us to come together, be one, and have fun... It has changed.

I have returned from my seven year leave from Roblox. At the time Roblox was a place of peace. We had Tix, and Natural Disaster Survival was the most popular game on the site. However upon my return I have found something that horrifies me, Roblox is no longer one. It is split, no longer is there friendship. There is now war. It would seem that Roblox players have segregated themselves, there is now four main factions in the Roblox community. There is the Gamers, a faction of great strength and prosperity. Full of people here just to play video games they have no concerns besides gaming in all honesty. The second faction is the Youtubers. Now not all but most Youtubers were at one point a member of the gamer faction. The Youtuber faction is more concerned about trends and making videos. Not as big as the Gamers, but still very respected. The third Faction is the Roleplayers. The Roeplayers are quite honestly the mot evil of the four, if not the inky evil faction. The Roleplayers probably make up most of the Robox population. They are concerned with roleplaying in a multitude of games, and gaining more followers. Finally there is by far the smallest faction, the OG's. The OG's are the sentinels of Roblox. They are the ones who wer e here before man of you were even born. Their concern? Well nobody knows. Most OG's don't log on as often as they used to. Which makes them the most dangerous faction of them all. They are unpredictable...

All this said, you may be wondering what faction I'm in. Will I join my fellow OG players? Or perhaps join the next generation and play with the gamers? I think neither. I think it's time for a change, a new beginning. I will bring al four factions each into one. I will wage war, sign treaties, pvp, play obbys, do anything. I will become the King of Roblox.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am kinda interested

I am kinda interested
I also consider myself as an OG because I've been playing since 2013, that account sadly got deleted because I was a victim of a scam and got my account hacked and terminated. My new account was made in 2018 and that is the current one I use to this day. I am also not sure in between what years you are considered an OG

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am kinda interested

I am kinda interested
I also consider myself as an OG because I've been playing since 2013, that account sadly got deleted because I was a victim of a scam and got my account hacked and terminated. My new account was made in 2018 and that is the current one I use to this day. I am also not sure in between what years you are considered an OG
I would say anything 2014 and before is an OG.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A
I am kinda interested

I am kinda interested
I would say anything 2014 and before is an OG.
Ah ok

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.