Roblox Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, I remember back in like 2015-2017 this one roleplay game where you spawned in front of the dressing areas and the left was the girls while the right was the boys (while looking at them from their front. I'm also pretty sure they were both grey, not blue and pink). The inside of both areas consisted of a window to the outer side of the player (the one with the pool outside) and the the rest being either untextured, concrete, or brick walls. The insides had skin color changers, face changes, outfits, a hair remover, hair changers, and a hat changer. Outside the changing place was basic green plastic as grass with a pool area that had palm trees, string lights, and I'm pretty sure hammocks. There was also a playground either next to it or behind it. Next to the dressing areas to the left (If you're standing on the pool looking at the dressing areas) was a retail store where you could work at. There was also the old Roblox cars with the giant everything that were controlled weirdly that I remember always driving into an unanchored part of the map with. Another job you could work as was a hay job I believe and you could drive across the hay. The houses were all basic colorful houses that were, like, one room probably. If anyone else had the same experience I did with whatever game this was, I remember listening to the "Bonnie Needs This Feeling" song on YouTube (if this information helps). Please, I can't remember.

·
dead person
3,341 Posts
Okay, so, I remember back in like 2015-2017 this one roleplay game where you spawned in front of the dressing areas and the left was the girls while the right was the boys (while looking at them from their front. I'm also pretty sure they were both grey, not blue and pink). The inside of both areas consisted of a window to the outer side of the player (the one with the pool outside) and the the rest being either untextured, concrete, or brick walls. The insides had skin color changers, face changes, outfits, a hair remover, hair changers, and a hat changer. Outside the changing place was basic green plastic as grass with a pool area that had palm trees, string lights, and I'm pretty sure hammocks. There was also a playground either next to it or behind it. Next to the dressing areas to the left (If you're standing on the pool looking at the dressing areas) was a retail store where you could work at. There was also the old Roblox cars with the giant everything that were controlled weirdly that I remember always driving into an unanchored part of the map with. Another job you could work as was a hay job I believe and you could drive across the hay. The houses were all basic colorful houses that were, like, one room probably. If anyone else had the same experience I did with whatever game this was, I remember listening to the "Bonnie Needs This Feeling" song on YouTube (if this information helps). Please, I can't remember.
its genuinely hard to tell if u dont say what one character looked like. It can be a generic roleplay game. I thought u meant kavra's rp but it defo doesn't have that stuff. i don't think much people can help you with this. Just play some roleplay games maybe you'll find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its genuinely hard to tell if u dont say what one character looked like. It can be a generic roleplay game. I thought u meant kavra's rp but it defo doesn't have that stuff. i don't think much people can help you with this. Just play some roleplay games maybe you'll find it.
I don't think there were any specific characters, it was just kind of a roleplay/hangout game with jobs. Similar to early RoCitizens and Boys and Girls Dance Club, but it wasn't either of those. Thank you though!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The only boys and girls game I can remember was an old one where I think players spawned in treehouses and had helicopters and tanks and it was popular from around 2014 and 2015 and maybe 2013. I can’t remember specifically what it was called, but I’m pretty sure it was just titled Boys vs. Girls if anyone here wants to find it and see if it still works.

·
4,332 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts