Roblox Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a question about an old roblox creepypasta game i remember back in like 2016 or 2017 probably. I cant find it anymore because i know it was deleted because they made a second game. I played the first one and favorited the second one but never played the second one. The second one is no longer on my favorites so im guessing it was deleted. There was a youtuber video about the first one and that's how i found out about it. I don't remember either name but they had that cliche weird text and random capitals look. The second one was named something like you couldnt keep quiet (take that name with a bag of salt). The first game i did play once or twice. It started off on this small platform with a hellish like skybox. One one of the corners of the platform had an invisible teleporter that brought you to a simple house with a lane sided with trees. Then there was another invisible teleporter on the side of the house which brought you to another small platform with a grave and i think the creators name on it. When i played a special event happened that didnt happen in the youtube video i saw. But the map refreshed and everyone respawned as i believe the creator or some random avatar. Everyone was the same avatar and it had red skin. When this happened someone yelled in chat EVERYONE LEAVE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I left then it was promptly deleted. Being young i was too scared to play the second game. Idk what this was and i cant find anything about this. Maybe it was some ARG idk i just started to think about it recently and wanted to know what it was and if anyone remember it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.