Roblox Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Describe the issue you are having and make it less vague.
i bought ROBUX with ITunes, and i know for sure i didnt bought premium, but when i looked at the receipt it Says "you have bought 400 rubox premium" and now im confused if i bought premium or Not, i also have bought 80 ROBUX and then it Said "you have bought premium 80 rubox" so now i am confused if i bought premium or not

· Registered
5,221 Posts
I bought 400 roblox with iTunes but it Said i bought 400 roblox premium, but i didnt. It says the Same with premium 80 ROBUX. Did u bought premium ROBUX or nog?
I'm not sure what you mean, could you go into detail?

i bought ROBUX with ITunes, and i know for sure i didnt bought premium, but when i looked at the receipt it Says "you have bought 400 rubox premium" and now im confused if i bought premium or Not, i also have bought 80 ROBUX and then it Said "you have bought premium 80 rubox" so now i am confused if i bought premium or not
Weird. Premium gives you extra Robux.

Maybe you just didn't get the bonus.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought 400 roblox with iTunes but it Said i bought 400 roblox premium, but i didnt. It says the Same with premium 80 ROBUX. Did u bought premium ROBUX or nog?
I'm not sure what you mean, could you go into detail?

Weird. Premium gives you extra Robux.

Maybe you just didn't get the bonus.
I didnt bought premium tho, it Saïd "you have bought 400 premium roblox" when i bought it on my iphone (i Circeled in black) so im confused
Font Astronomical object Darkness Screenshot Circle

· dead person
3,412 Posts
It looks weird.. someone else bought it with like apple card or something before and the same thing happened. I would message roblox support because it seems weird. I would probably recommend buying premium on pc though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.