Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter plays Bloxburg and cannot seem to buy things at stores like Ben's Ice Cream and Pizza Planet. She walks up to the counter and there is no option to make a purchase. My son's account works just fine on his iPad (both are on iPad). He is able to see a purchase menu. He is not. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

· dead person
3,414 Posts
My daughter plays Bloxburg and cannot seem to buy things at stores like Ben's Ice Cream and Pizza Planet. She walks up to the counter and there is no option to make a purchase. My son's account works just fine on his iPad (both are on iPad). He is able to see a purchase menu. He is not. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
You could have turned on something in the bloxburg settings maybe like don't buy something or idk. But you should check the settings. If it doesn't work just give a feedback and unfortunately she might have to cook food instead

· semi-hiatus
2,256 Posts
You could have turned on something in the bloxburg settings maybe like don't buy something or idk. But you should check the settings. If it doesn't work just give a feedback and unfortunately she might have to cook food instead
Here is a screenshot of the settings! All you have to do is enable/disable the 'Show Interact Tooltip' Though I believe you should still be able to engage using the mouse than the keyboard? Whatever way you want to play I guess shrug

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the Interact Tooltip setting! Thank you! If you ask me that's a bit misleading since instead of disabling "tips" it actually disables most interactions within the game. A Tooltip is usually extra information that helps further explain a function. oh well. Problem resolved and thank you!

· Registered
56 Posts
It was the Interact Tooltip setting! Thank you! If you ask me that's a bit misleading since instead of disabling "tips" it actually disables most interactions within the game. A Tooltip is usually extra information that helps further explain a function. oh well. Problem resolved and thank you!
Best parent ever. Buy a lottery ticket and shall god bless you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.