Roblox Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,399 Posts
Your account is worth 34,429 robux, excluding game passes, shirts, and pants.

The followers on the other hand, well those are pretty obvious you just botted them to make yourself seem "famous" even though your not even close to being famous at all.

You have no games active, you have no popular groups, and all the accounts that are following you are abandon noob accounts with similar outfits on.

And there's no way in hell someone that joined in 2020, that has no popular groups, games, or a YouTube channel can get half a million followers on roblox by doing nothing either. So don't try and claim that those are "legit" followers.

Your account is worth around 400 dollars, but probably a little less do to the fact that it's a 2020 account, and you have no items that are worth anything. The only item of value is the headless horseman. Me personally, it's worth around 200 USD.

·
Registered
Wannabe artist
5,157 Posts

The followers on the other hand, well those are pretty obvious you just botted them to make yourself seem "famous" even though your not even close to being famous at all.

You have no games active, you have no popular groups, and all the accounts that are following you are abandon noob accounts with similar outfits on.

And there's no way in hell someone that joined in 2020, that has no popular groups, games, or a YouTube channel can get half a million followers on roblox by doing nothing either. So don't try and claim that those are "legit" followers.

Your account is worth around 400 dollars, but probably a little less do to the fact that it's a 2020 account, and you have no items that are worth anything. The only item of value is the headless horseman. Me personally, it's worth around 200 USD.
Yikes, that's a rough take. I agree with you, but that's a very rough way of saying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks, and yeah I did bot them lmao I was just curious on the price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.