Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically meaning: have you been warned. banned. Or have your account terminated? (any reasons will be accepted.) I'm kind of curious I was banned 2 days ago. and im just wondering.

5 ban days remain

·
Top Spanish Member
7,280 Posts
Absolutely.
My account was permanently banned for parental request, although none of my parents requested for my account closeup. i did a buncha of appeals and i got my account back.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I got banned for 1 week before
Reason for ban: "No Furries Allowed"(T-Shirt)
I got warned before too
Reason for warning: "Suicide"(Chatting a lot of "Suicide" word but i was trying to warn people that should not say others "Go suicide LOL")

·
Administrator
Staff since May 2018
9,056 Posts
I got banned for, uh....

On RF, I got a warning for making a troll mod application before I was moderator. Unfortunately, the warning mysteriously disappeared after I became moderator ☹

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
Roblox: warning for robux giveaways, 1 day ban for hacking fun fact: it was me actually destroying someones place because they gave me permission to build.
Roblox forum: 2 bans i think for drama and dislike spamming which is old

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got warned before too
Reason for warning: "Suicide"(Chatting a lot of "Suicide" word but i was trying to warn people that should not say others "Go suicide LOL")
roblox is conected to the cops.first reason is just dumb

I got warned before too
but also kinda rude

·
Administrator
Staff since May 2018
9,056 Posts
I got warned before too

I got warned before too
but also kinda rude
No, I just think ROBLOX doesn't want you to tell children to commit suicide tbh

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Absolutely.
My account was permanently banned for parental request, although none of my parents requested for my account closeup. i did a buncha of appeals and i got my account back.
How does an account get closed by parental request without parental request?
Parents being pains in the butt and they should disable parental disable if your above 13.

Absolutely.
How does an account get closed by parental request without parental request?
Parents being pains in the butt and they should disable parental disable if your above 13.
or lies.

·
Banned
2,144 Posts
I got warned 5 days ago for "reaction farming." I remember the thread and it was called "what was the most disliked post?" SodaDrop made it. I replied saying "this one now" and a bunch of people disliked it for fun. lol so many people disliked it to the point that I was warned for it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got warned 5 days ago for "reaction farming." I remember the thread and it was called "what was the most disliked post?" SodaDrop made it. I replied saying "this one now" and a bunch of people disliked it for fun. lol so many people disliked it to the point that I was warned for it.
o wow

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
i haven't been moderated on roblox in years, and the only time i was banned (that i remember) i kinda deserved it. i made a thread on the forums about "roblox should add more genders" and it was supposed to start off normal but then go in a hellhole of fake genders but the thing is i only added 1 gender that sounded normal (transgender) and before it was deleted i was told to post it on suggestions and ideas "to see everybody get triggered" (goddamn i hate the old forums) and then i made another thread which just so happened to include the word transgender (i think it was a serious thread, don't recall). all 3 threads were deleted and i was warned for the first 2 threads, but the third one was enough for me to be banned for 3 days. i tried to hide that from my dad but he still found out. he later appealed the ban but i didn't even go on roblox until the ban was up.

the only time i've been warned since i think was for a t-shirt but i don't recall

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.