Roblox Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I've noticed an issue in most shooter games where my mouse does not lock in the centre of the screen so when I shoot, the cursor is pointing to where I want to shoot but when I shoot, the bullet goes in a different direction. This can be solved by pressing Escape then moving my pointer to the centre of the screen before pressing escape again in an attempt to re calibrate it. Most games like PF, Arsenal all work but most others do not. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

· Banned
2,118 Posts
If your cursor can still move around but in first person, zoom in and it should stay stuck in the center. If this is not the issue and it is something else reply to this.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your cursor can still move around but in first person, zoom in and it should stay stuck in the center. If this is not the issue and it is something else reply to this.
Hey, thanks for getting back so quick. I'm afraid it is something else, I may have some videos that clearly show what I mean and the issue I'm facing if you wanna see.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it is really annoying, games like pf and arsenal are fine. But games like in the video, I always end up losing and it really sucks cause me and my brother love to game when we get the chance. It really started when I got a new laptop for university, so it may just be my laptop or it could be something else

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.