Roblox Forum banner
1 - 18 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
Staff since May 2018
9,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've recently been working on a theme for RobloxForum based around a darker dark mode for the website with more beautiful red colours.
The theme can be installed and used on Windows, Mac and many other platforms that support CSS themes and browser extensions.

1616863331315.png

I've also made an additional feature that was suggested in the Suggestions forum a while ago! If you get this theme, you can experience:
  • Truly Transparent Avatars!
If you go onto a premium user's account and they have set a custom background AND their avatar is transparent, it'll actually appear transparent!
This change applies on the user's profile and everywhere where the profile picture appears!!

1616864024067.png

Please note that all images are old previews and results may look different on release!

If you're interested in trying out this theme, there are a couple ways you can install it!
Check out the currently available methods below to install the theme on Chrome browsers:

1. Download and install the Stylus browser extension (you can download it by clicking here)
  2. Go to robloxforum homepage and open the extension. Click on the button saying "Write style for: robloxforum.com"
  3. In the code box, paste the source code for the theme (you can find it here)
  4. Press "Save"
  5. Done!
If you have any problems with installing, feel free to ask on this thread.

You can find the source code here:

This will automatically update everytime I update the theme ?

·
Administrator
Staff since May 2018
9,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Look at this code " /* "don't use adjoining classes" SHUT UP IT DOESN'T WORK OTHERWISE */"
Yeah, the code editor kept telling me to not use adjoining classes for identifying certain parts of the website but everytime i removed the adjoining classes, it didn't work ?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've recently been working on a theme for RobloxForum based around a darker dark mode for the website with more beautiful red colours.
The theme can be installed and used on Windows, Mac and many other platforms that support CSS themes and browser extensions.

View attachment 37370

I've also made an additional feature that was suggested in the Suggestions forum a while ago! If you get this theme, you can experience:
  • Truly Transparent Avatars!
If you go onto a premium user's account and they have set a custom background AND their avatar is transparent, it'll actually appear transparent!
This change applies on the user's profile and everywhere where the profile picture appears!!

View attachment 37371
Please note that all images are old previews and results may look different on release!

If you're interested in trying out this theme, there are a couple ways you can install it!
Check out the currently available methods below to install the theme on Chrome browsers:

1. Download and install the Stylus browser extension (you can download it by clicking here)
  2. Go to robloxforum homepage and open the extension. Click on the button saying "Write style for: robloxforum.com"
  3. In the code box, paste the source code for the theme (you can find it here)
  4. Press "Save"
  5. Done!
If you have any problems with installing, feel free to ask on this thread.

You can find the source code here:

This will automatically update everytime I update the theme ?
dang this update is actually cool!

1 - 18 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.