Roblox Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I’m aware this answer comes a bit late, but for others who might have the same question. That's a really cool idea! I think it's great that you're thinking outside the box and taking on a project like making your own calendar. It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it, and it's really creative. It might be a lot of work to make the calendar, but it would definitely be worth it in the end. However, if you don't want to go through the hassle of designing it yourself, you can always use a pre-made calendar template. There are a lot of services out there that offer customizable monthly calendar designs, like this one for October: Printable October 2023 Calendar Templates - 123Calendars.com. This way, you can easily customize the calendar, specify all the necessary dates and plan your time effectively. Good luck and I'm sure it'll turn out great!

· Registered
demo main
2,153 Posts
I know I’m going to be talking to fruit husks by posting this, but hear me for a bit.

If I was given the ultimate opportunity to permanently change the months of the year, I would remove July and August.

Their sole reason for their existance is that some Roman Emperors got mad they’re not represented on the calendar, so they force other people to slap their last names onto it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts