Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Wannabe artist
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dead trend, I know, but it won't stop me from doing your ugly avatars! Thank you!
Open for requests by the way: Send an image of your preferred avatar and a pose.
To those wondering if I have your avatar saved, highly likely yes, but please do check with me in case.

Batch 1 - done
Batch 2 - done
Batch 3 - in the process
Batch 4 - in the process
Batch 5 - still have slots haha
Batch 6 - you can make a new batch if you're brave enough.

hm

Attachments

·
Registered
3,290 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,443 Posts

·
Registered
Wannabe artist
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium member
2,441 Posts
View attachment 45183
@trains and @flyvt

Sorry I'm late. I made this 2 in 1 I guess and there is gonna be another version sooner or later. Hope you like it!
thanks so much man!

awsome drawing
Flyvt gonna make the other one with trains in the reflection of your eyes. It's gonna take a while, but I'm willing to do it.
You dont have to force yourself its ok, this by itself already looks really good : )

·
Registered
Wannabe artist
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
View attachment 45183
@trains and @flyvt

Sorry I'm late. I made this 2 in 1 I guess and there is gonna be another version sooner or later. Hope you like it!
thanks so much man!

awsome drawing
Flyvt gonna make the other one with trains in the reflection of your eyes. It's gonna take a while, but I'm willing to do it.
You dont have to force yourself its ok, this by itself already looks really good : )
Nah, not forcing. Just thought it'd be nice and I wanna see how it will turn out

Is this free? Or do I need to pay for it with irl money or Robux.
It's FREE! I don't really care but if you're gonna use it for money-making purposes, you gotta pay me (unless pfp).

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.