Roblox Forum banner

I made aquarium thingy

310 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  xcvxstbyrst 
#1 ·
I have the worst seed in existence, so it's really hard to find anything in the nether, so it took me like an hour just to get a stack shroomlight, but imo it looks a lot better than glowstone and it gives off a lil warmer light. (Ignore the kelp floating, it was too long and I didn't like it so I removed a lot of it)

It also has like a lil underwater cave system, and I think it's pretty good for something before the cave update.

I'm planning on getting some turtles and dolphins here and even some smaller cute structures.

Fun fact: Where my base is, there aren't really deserts, so I destroyed 4 islands to get the sand needed for the glass walls.

See less See more
#2 ·
(separate post due to only being able to have 5 images in a post)

I still need to finish the path around the aquarium. This is also an old project (almost as old as @riko) and if I started it today, I would've used stone bricks instead of cobblestone, but it still looks great so I can't complain.

(the boat on the right has a turtle in it, I don't have any name tags currently, so I'm storing it there, temporarily)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.