Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Is literally 1984
Waltuh
6,476 Posts
I'm sorry you spent 800 dollars on your account?

Anyways you can provide a receipt as proof of purchase as ownership of account, you can also use your email or phone number.

Why do you need proof of ownership? You can get a rollback, and you will get all your stuff back, however, you only get one rollback so be careful next time.

Here are a list of all the scams I know of:

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
I've had this happen before except that i had 2-step verification so i was safe. The answer is to simply not click any links from anyone in the social media (i mean u could trust us). I would recommend using 2-step verification. If you do get back on it and you get everything back congrats! One thing: if you get it back and someone tells you to put some JavaScript code into your browser.. don't! It will take your cookies and steal your limiteds etc. It won't change your password though. (I bet that i did grammar mistakes)

·
Registered
424 Posts
What ever is best for you is to get a VPN and if you have a phone add your phone number to your roblox account so it's a step harder to hack in your account and if not try any VPN to protect your cookies and contact Roblox support

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.