Roblox Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just minding my own business earlier this morning scrolling through the Roblox DevForum, and then I go to the toilet and tab out to Roblox Studio, when I come back and go to the forum, I'm logged out and I get this.

1618553926703.png

I have not broken any DevForum rules or Terms and Conditions, and my Roblox account is +13.

Edit: Can someone explain to me why this is?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes idk why. They think that children will ruin the website with their stupid questions but I thought the point of the website was to help people.

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to get unsuspended.

·
Registered
Wannabe artist
5,158 Posts
Yes idk why. They think that children will ruin the website with their stupid questions but I thought the point of the website was to help people.

My account is underaged, idk what you can do really. But since it's just a suspension and not a ban, it should be fine. I mean, it said 15th April, right? Just wait a while I guess.

My account is underaged, idk what you can do really. But since it's just a suspension and not a ban, it should be fine. I mean, it said 15th April, right? Just wait a while I guess.
I REREAD IT, WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR LOL

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts
contact the admins about it and get a response from them, if possible provide evidence that you are over 13 (some sort of id, i have a military id that i used once to confirm that i was over 13)

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
So I was just minding my own business earlier this morning scrolling through the Roblox DevForum, and then I go to the toilet and tab out to Roblox Studio, when I come back and go to the forum, I'm logged out and I get this.

View attachment 39732

I have not broken any DevForum rules or Terms and Conditions, and my Roblox account is +13.

Edit: Can someone explain to me why this is?
A lot like Roblox appeals, you can bring this up to an admin and confirm your age to get your account sooner through Email.

I guess the explanation to this is that your birthdate was read as 4/15/22

Also happy belated birthday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.