1 - 12 of 13 Posts

·
Everfrost Fan
2,152 Posts

·
Banned
11,473 Posts
once I reach 1,150 messages I will reveal the other half of my cat's face
as you can see here, i only revealed half of my cats face https://robloxforum.com/threads/photo-of-my-cat-woah-so-high-quality.59045/

here is the long-awaited sequel of that one thread nobody cared about O:
all these milestones and rewards being met but we still dont got the 50 reaction score 1.6k robux giveaway
yeah farm, where's the giveaway? we've been waiting for so long and you're just sitting there with all your money. maybe you're hiding something....

·
oh yeah! vector!
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
once I reach 1,150 messages I will reveal the other half of my cat's face
as you can see here, i only revealed half of my cats face https://robloxforum.com/threads/photo-of-my-cat-woah-so-high-quality.59045/

here is the long-awaited sequel of that one thread nobody cared about O:
all these milestones and rewards being met but we still dont got the 50 reaction score 1.6k robux giveaway
yeah farm, where's the giveaway? we've been waiting for so long and you're just sitting there with all your money. maybe you're hiding something....
the earliest i could get the giveaway is in 2-3 weeks i'll try for it ok

·
the website banner :3
12,795 Posts
Nah, I'mma just leak it anyway ?
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Iris

(also I don't really like when people announce that they will do something when they reach a specific milestone, especially when it's in reaction score and not in messages, it kinda comes off as "like my stuff for the other half of my cat's face" and not as "like my stuff if you like it"

·
oh yeah! vector!
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 40516
(also I don't really like when people announce that they will do something when they reach a specific milestone, especially when it's in reaction score and not in messages, it kinda comes off as "like my stuff for the other half of my cat's face" and not as "like my stuff if you like it"
yeah lol, i just was bored and found the old thread

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
View attachment 40516
Eye Cat Nature Felidae Carnivore

·
Your Wife’s Boyfriend
15,822 Posts

·
Premium member
16,131 Posts
View attachment 40516
View attachment 40524
Call of do fo llac
Black kcalb
Cold dloc
cold dlc

1 - 12 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.