Roblox Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
lets say i never knew about roblox how would you explain in to me
Roblox is an online virtual sandbox game for all people of all ages, and all kinds. In Roblox, you can safely talk, create, or have fun playing games with your friends. There's a wide variety of games to play that are all unique. A player starts Roblox by making a special character for themselves. Roblox has a special currency called "Robux", and it's used to enhance your experience with hats, clothing, and game DLCs that give you access to very special items. You can also purchase gears that can be used in gear games to battle it out with your friends or just hang out and listen to music. There's something for everyone in Roblox. Do you like to dress up? Fight with Nerf Guns or swords? Or maybe you like strategic RPG games? Then Roblox is for you. Oh! One more thing. Roblox is absolutely free! Yep, that's right. It doesn't cost anything to play this game! Sign up today!

(not copy and pasted)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very good game with lots of weird ripoffs and original ideas. Very cringy games. Has a community that never is happy about updates. Lego ripoff but in a video. You will find anime game and simulators that try to sell you out basically ea but a little better since there are actually good games

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lets say i never knew about roblox how would you explain in to me
Roblox is an online virtual sandbox game for all people of all ages, and all kinds. In Roblox, you can safely talk, create, or have fun playing games with your friends. There's a wide variety of games to play that are all unique. A player starts Roblox by making a special character for themselves. Roblox has a special currency called "Robux", and it's used to enhance your experience with hats, clothing, and game DLCs that give you access to very special items. You can also purchase gears that can be used in gear games to battle it out with your friends or just hang out and listen to music. There's something for everyone in Roblox. Do you like to dress up? Fight with Nerf Guns or swords? Or maybe you like strategic RPG games? Then Roblox is for you. Oh! One more thing. Roblox is absolutely free! Yep, that's right. It doesn't cost anything to play this game! Sign up today!

(not copy and pasted)
this will might be the best one especially the fact that its not copy and pasted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.