Roblox Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much not selling
account: https://www.roblox.com/users/1165607334/profile

look threw everything, even take screenshots of how much its worth just to make it easier I'll say its worth about...
Product Rectangle Material property Font Parallel

Hair Hairstyle Font Screenshot Rectangle

Facial expression Goggles Product Eyewear Vision care

Product Goggles Font Sunglasses Material property

Font Screenshot Circle Logo Advertising

guessing from that i'd say 12-15 dollars aud, but look threw my profile even more to see the real price, maybe caculate? i'm not selling aswell.

Attachments

·
dead person
3,272 Posts

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts
5 usd max lol
did you look though? like threw all my gamepasses, iventory, and not just judging by the pictures, the pictures are legit 15% of what i have

5 usd max lol
and did you caculate, how much the gamepasses items would be worth in usd?
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
just because you have some gamepasses and some items that are offsale yet nearly everyone has doesn't make your account more valuable

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5 usd max lol
did you look though? like threw all my gamepasses, iventory, and not just judging by the pictures, the pictures are legit 15% of what i have

5 usd max lol
Your username is good and the premium is bit good too but everything else just sucks
Edit: 5-10 USD
yeah like gamepasses and stuff i bought, nobody really likes but there for games that i like.
nobody cares about good usernames (display names)

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
just because you have some gamepasses and some items that are offsale yet nearly everyone has doesn't make your account more valuable
i was just seeing

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
oh yeah, i have an account from 2015 heres the link

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
With the looks here, it does look intriguing but then it's absolutely trashed by the "Creations" tab.

1618983018040.png
Most of these are low quality or plain old stolen. Gamepasses add little to no price change. Your name is not worth anything. You have a groups granted but they have little to no members and 99% of them were created by you. Additionally, you have no limiteds so your account is not worth more than 3-6 dollars. So I'd pay around 5 dollars. Nub has better takes so you'd get a better analysis by him.

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
Your username is good and the premium is bit good too but everything else just sucks
yeah like gamepasses and stuff i bought, nobody really likes but there for games that i like.

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
i was just seeing

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
That was a DISPLAY NAME?
nvm 5 usd

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
wait how much is my old account worth then?
i've had old limi
5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
i was just seeing

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
That was a DISPLAY NAME?
nvm 5 usd
no it wasnt, display names dont show like that lol my display name is boblox not swordsaway my username is swordsaway

With the looks here, it does look intriguing but then it's absolutely trashed by the "Creations" tab.

View attachment 40183 Most of these are low quality or plain old stolen. Gamepasses add little to no price change. Your name is not worth anything. You have a groups granted but they have little to no members and 99% of them were created by you. Additionally, you have no limiteds so your account is not worth more than 3-6 dollars. So I'd pay around 5 dollars. Nub has better takes so you'd get a better analysis by him.
i didnt steal anything, the only thing that wasnt mine is that old map of an game, that had free models with it, everything else is mine, expect the shirt shading

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i didnt steal anything,
expect the shirt shading
if you're taking someone else's work (the shirt shading) and then putting it on something you make without permission thats stealing lol
it was an template

i didnt steal anything,
expect the shirt shading
if you're taking someone else's work (the shirt shading) and then putting it on something you make without permission thats stealing lol
i think everybodys done that anyway, all the shirt things

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
i didnt steal anything,
expect the shirt shading
it was an template

i didnt steal anything,
expect the shirt shading
i think everybodys done that anyway, all the shirt things
"Everybody does that anyways, that makes it right"

·
Super Moderator
4,329 Posts
5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
i was just seeing

5 usd max lol

5 usd max lol
2019 acc
not a namesnipe
no limiteds
People definitely care about good names, display names are just.. display names

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.