Roblox Forum banner
1 - 9 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I've had my account since 2011 (probably older than a lot of roblox players now o.o), but I haven't played much in a long time so I was wondering how much it's worth
My account name is RemmiePuff

You should check how much Robux you have bought and spent and how much you currently have and then calculate the Robux into money

·
Super Moderator
1,395 Posts
I've had my account since 2011 (probably older than a lot of roblox players now o.o), but I haven't played much in a long time so I was wondering how much it's worth
My account name is RemmiePuff

You should check how much Robux you have bought and spent and how much you currently have and then calculate the Robux into money
That isn't an accurate representation of what an account is worth. Items can change their price all the time. What it says you spent will not be an accurate amount of what is really on your account. In order to calculate the value of an account you'd have to count every single item on the account yourself. That's the only way to get an accurate number of how much your account is truly worth.

1 - 9 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.